Floor Based Puzzle Reasoning For SBI/IBPS PO & Clerk
Online Banking Classes : Takshila Learning is known for providing quality education at low cost. We provide the best online coaching classes for Banking by our experienced faculty. We also provide online test series for IBPS/SBI exams keeping in mind the latest pattern of questions asked. Join Today
Floor Based Puzzle Reasoning
Puzzles form an important part of any competitive exam as it requires analysis of the given information so that candidates can condense the information into a suitable form.
In the previous article, we have discussed Table based puzzle. Here, we will be discussing some Floor Based Puzzles questions:
Q:1-5 A building has eight floors, in such a manner that the ground floor is numbered one, the floor above it, numbered two and so on such that the topmost floor is numbered eight. One of the eight persons, viz, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, and W lives on each floor. R lives on the third numbered floor. Only two persons live between the floors of R and V. W lives on the floor immediately above the floor of Q. Only one person lives between the floors of T and U. T lives above U. Only one person lives between the floors of R and S. S lives on any floor below the floor of T.
Floor Based Puzzle Question
- Who among the following lives on the fifth numbered floor?
(1) S (2) Q (3) W (4) V (5) P
- Who among the following lives exactly between the floors of R and S?
(1) U (2) P (3) V (4) T (5) W
- Who among the following lives on the topmost floor?
(1) T (2) Q (3) W (4) R (5) V
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and hence they form a group. Which one of the following does not belong to that group?
(1) R (2) V (3) P (4) S (5) Q
- How many persons live between the floors of Q and U?
(1) None (2) One (3) Two (4) Three (5) Four
Floor Based Puzzle Answers A: 1-5
- (5) 2. (1) 3. (3) 4. (2) 5. (5)
For the practice of Floor Based Puzzles & more, click at Online Banking Preparation.
Q:6-10 Seven persons A, B, C, D, E, F, and G live on seven different floors of the building but not necessarily in the same order. The Lowermost floor of the building is numbered one, the one above that is numbered two and so on till the topmost floor is numbered seven. Each one of them also likes a different game, namely Snooker, Badminton, Chess, Ludo, Cricket, Hockey and Polo but not necessarily in the same order. Only three persons live between B and E. B lives on one of the floors above E. E does not live on the lowermost floor. Only one person lives between B and the one who likes Chess. The one who likes Polo lives on one of the even-numbered floors above the one who likes Chess. Only two persons live between G and the one who likes Chess. The one who likes Snooker lives immediately above G. A lives immediately above F. A does not like Chess. The one who likes Ludo lives on one of the odd-numbered floors below F. G does not like Ludo. D lives on one of the floors above C. Only one person lives between the one who likes Cricket and the one who likes Hockey. D does not like Cricket. G does not like Badminton.
- Which of the following games does B like?
(1) Snooker (2) Ludo (3) Polo (4) Badminton (5) Chess
- Who among the following lives on the floor numbered four?
(1) The one who likes Hockey
(2) The one who likes Chess
(3) A (4) F (5) B
- Which of the following statements is TRUE with respect to the given arrangement?
(1) Only two persons live between E and G.
(2) The one who likes Hockey lives immediately above E.
(3) C likes Chess.
(4) C lives on an even-numbered floor.
(5) None of the given options is true
- If all the persons are made to sit in alphabetical order from top to bottom, then the positions of how many people will remain unchanged?
(1) None (2) Three (3) Two (4) One (5) Four
- Which of the following combinations is truewith respect to the given arrangement?
(1) Polo – C (2) Ludo – B (3) Cricket – E (4) Chess – F (5) Snooker – A
Floor Based Puzzle Answers : A: 6 – 10
- (4) 7. (1) 8. (2) 9. (3) 10. (4)
Browse the related video
Related reasoning questions
Circular Seating Arrangement Questions
Logical Reasoning questions and answers
For more Floor Based Puzzle , online bank coaching videos ,Test Series,Online classes for bank preparation, register with TakshilaLearning.
Follow Us On Social Media :
Call us: 8800999280/8800999284 or fill the form for any other details:
Tag – floor based puzzle; floor based puzzle for sbi po mains; bank exam preparation; sbi po mains level puzzle; Reasoning for competitive exam
questions are good but I want something more different like boxes based questions.