FAQs on CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET)
A major change was introduced in the curriculum of ICSI CS programme by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). The ICSI has introduced CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) for admission into CS Executive replacing the earlier CS Foundation programme. Now, CSEET will be a mandatory qualifying Exam for registration to Executive Programme.
CSEET FAQs –
1. How is the CSEET Examination going to be conducted? Will it get conducted from Test Centres or from Home?
CSEET Examination shall be conducted through Remote Proctored mode rather than conducting an equivalent from test centres. Candidates can take the exam using their laptops or desktop. Candidates cannot give the test using their smartphone (mobile) or tablet, etc.
2. What is the break-up of marks of every paper in computer-based CSEET in MCQ pattern
The break-up of marks of each of the papers is as follows:
|Subject (Four papers in one sitting )||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Paper-1 : Business Communication||35||50|
|Paper-2 : Legal Aptitude and LogicalReasoning||35||50|
|Paper-3 : Economic and BusinessEnvironment||35||50|
|Paper-4 : Part-A: Current Affairs (15 Questions)||35||50|
|Paper-4 : Part-B: Presentation & Communication Skills (20 Questions)||35||50|
3. Can a student who passes CSEET but NOT the 10+2 (Senior Secondary Examination) can register in the Executive Programme Stage?
No. Passing of the Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) is compulsory for all candidates who want to seek registration to the Executive Programme of the Company Secretary Course. Candidates seeking registration to Executive Programme should fulfil the subsequent eligibility conditions on the date of seeking registration:
- Candidates must have passed the CSEET exam.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 i.e., senior secondary examination.
This exam is conducted by an examining body constituted and recognised either by law in India or by the Central Government.
The registration applications of candidates who do not fulfil any of the required conditions shall be rejected at the time of seeking registration to the Executive Programme of Company Secretary Course.
All candidates appearing within this exam should keep these things in consideration so that the Institute might not be held responsible for any complications at a later stage.
4. What is the validity of the CSEET result after passing it?
The result of CSEET is valid for one year starting from the result declaration date. Candidates need to appear for the same again and pass the CSEET after the expiry of the validity of CSEET result if they want to register to the Executive Programme.
5. What original documents should be kept in hand to appear in CSEET via Remote Proctored Mode?
Candidates should keep the following documents:
- Admit Card
- One among the first Photo cards issued by Govt. Departments viz. driver’s license, Passport, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card,Voter Card.
Such documents are useful for verification by the Remote Proctors.
Candidates won’t be allowed to keep the other document with them aside from Admit Card and original card.
6. When should I login for the test?
Candidates should login to the Test portal 30 minutes before the starting of the test.
7. Can I finish the test before completion of the scheduled time of two hours?
No candidate shall be allowed to end the test before 90 minutes of the commencement of the test.
8. What is the passing criteria?
Candidates need to get a minimum of 40% marks in each of the papers, i.e., Paper-1, Paper-2, Paper-3 and Paper-4and 50% marks in aggregate of all papers.
9. Is there any negative marking?
No, there is no negative marking for any of the wrong answers.
10. How do the Live Proctors control the conduct of the CSEET?
- An on-going test is watched online.
- Proctor can chat with a test taker during a live chat session.
- Proctor can communicate with test takers through microphone or through the camera modes.
- Session takes photos of the test taker’s face from the test taker’s webcam and screen and saves it.
- Each session is finished either by the test taker, or automatically at the end of the allotted time, or by the proctor.
- All audio, video and text messages are saved within the system and are attached to the session protocol
- The proctor leaves a comment (Positive or Negative) at the end of the session as per the performance of the test taker during the exam.
Best Study Material for CSEET Preparation
What is the expected salary of a Company Secretary as a fresher In India?
How to Decide Which Course to Join CA, CS or CMA?
Concept Of Communication & Characteristics of Communication
TORT LAW : LEGAL APTITUDE AND LOGICAL REASONING – CSEET PAPER 2
Oligopoly – Features and Types
Monopoly and its features, types and examples – CSEET
Prepare CSEET with CSEET syllabus, CSEET study material, and Online Video lectures
Takshila Learning leaves no stones unturned when it comes to the preparation of the CSEET exams, the modules and the papers are designed to suit the demands of the aspirants. They get to know the latest regarding the exam and the subjects which are tested and evaluated. Takshila Learning aims to meet the expectation of the candidates as well as reach up to the standardized approach towards the examination. Get CSEET study material at Takshila Learning by expert faculties.
Subscribe to our social channel.
Call at +91-8045681010 | +91-8800-999-284 or fill the form for any other details:
Tags: CS Executive Entrance Test, FAQs on CS Executive Entrance Test, CSEET FAQs, cseet, cseet registration, cseet syllabus, icsi cseet, cseet result, cseet study material, cseet exam date, cseet books, cseet registration fees, cseet icsi, cseet mock test, cseet admit card, what is cseet exam
0 responses on "FAQs on CS Executive Entrance Test - CSEET FAQs"