Agreement between Faculty and Takshila Learning
Thisservice agreement is executedat Delhi on this _______day of ___________ 20___, by and between:
Takshila Learning Pvt. Ltd., a company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956, having its Registered office at 141-D, Block AC, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi – 110088, acting through its authorized representative________________________________ (hereinafter referred to as “Takshila Learning” which expression shall, unless repugnant to the context or meaning thereof, mean and include its successors and assigns and further deem to mean and include its subsidiaries & affiliates, if any) on the first part.
Mr./ Ms._______________________________________________S/O_/D/O_____________________________________________________an Individual/ representative of Company/institute ________________________________________________ having his residence/ office at ________________________________________________________________________________________________
(here-in-after referred to as “Faculty”) which expression shall unless it be repugnant to the context or meaning hereof, shall be deemed to mean and include the heirs, administrators, executors, legal representatives and permitted assigns) on the second part.
(Each referred to in this agreement individually as a ‘Party’ and collectively as ‘Parties’)
Whereas Takshila Learning is in the business of education (online and offline) and is having a website www.takshilalearning.com which is an online store of education courses,education related material and other services through website,Pen drive, tablets, DVDs, books, mobile apps, for students, faculties& educational institutes. This is also an online market place to promote various courses and skills from the faculties/ educational institutes,in partnership with Takshila Learning.
Whereas Faculty desires to work with Takshila Learning in developing content for course(s) or skill(s) specialized by him and making the digital content available for use by end users (“End Users”); and
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises set forth herein, the sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, the Parties hereby agree as follows:
- i) “Takshila Learning” is an online Marketplace for Knowledge providers/ Faculties and End Users.
ii) Platform” means Takshila Learning’s proprietary web portal and software programs/tools used to host, transmit and make content available via the Internet or in offline modeon computers, smartphones, Tablets and to provide related services and functionalities, including automatic grading or facilitating peer-to-peer interactive activities.Platform will include all the online marketing channels like Youtube, Facebook,Instagram, Pintrest and any other channel chosen by Takshila to market these products/ courses.
iii) “Content” means any information, data, works of authorship or other materials delivered in text, photographic, audio, visual or audiovisual format, including videos, lectures, quizzes and course materials and syllabi.
iv) “Course” means the presentation of instructional content pertaining to certain section of knowledge.
v) “Course Validity” means the period for which an end-user will be able to access the hosted course material provided by Takshila Learning. This will be mutually decided by the Faculty and Takshila Learning before offering the respective course on the platform.
vi) “Intellectual Property Rights” means all rights worldwide in, to and under copyrights, copyright registrations and applications, trademarks (including trade dress, service marks and trade names), trademark registrations and applications, domain names, patent, patent applications (including the right to claim priority under applicable international conventions) and all patents issued thereon, inventions, whether or not patentable, trade secrets, author rights, moral rights, rights in goodwill, and other proprietary rights, as may exist now and hereafter come into existence, and all renewals and extensions thereof.
vii) “Services” means, collectively, the services provided by Takshila Learningto faculties and students/ end users with respect to offering and monetizing the Content on Takshila Learning’s platform. This also includes other services offered by Takshila Learning.
viii) “Gross Revenue” is the aggregate amount, including applicable service tax or other taxes (if any), received from the End-Users for Courses offered on the website or in classroom mode. This includes any other supportive material like books etc. provided to the end user.
ix) “Net Revenue” is the amount actually received from Users/ students/sales partners for Courses offered, less the cost of the books/supportive material given by Takshila Learning, less the financial charges paid by Takshila learning to payment gateway, less any discountsgiven and less applicable taxes (if any).
x) “Course Offerings” means the learning resources to be delivered to an End-User on subscription/purchase of a course. This may include (as decided by the faculty before the launch of the course on Takshila Learning) video lectures, live interactive sessions, study material (printed or soft-copy), discussion forums, Quizzes, Mock tests, content updates in case of change of syllabus etc. Before launching a course on Takshila Learning, faculty shall provide the list of course offerings that will be made available to the End-User/ student on course subscription/purchase. This list, along with the schedule of delivery of these offerings by the faculty to Takshila Learning, will be provided as a part of the Course Details Form, the content of which is broadly defined in Annexure.
- NON-EXCLUSIVITY: This Agreement forms a non-exclusive relationship between the Parties. Nothing in this Agreement
- i) limits Takshila Learning’s right to host, distribute or otherwise make available Content obtained from third parties, including other faculties and/or educational institutions, whether in connection with the Platform or otherwise, and
ii)Limits Faculty’s right to host, distribute or otherwise make available any of his Content (except the specificsubject and the content developed with Takshila Learning of the specific subject in online/offline digital mode) through third parties, in each case except as otherwise expressly agreed to in writing by the Parties.
- LECTURE UPLOADING/ RECORDING:Faculty shall login to the Takshila Learning website for the Live classes at the pre committed time where student(s) will also log in to, take the class or will record the content from Takshila’s recording studio or as agreed between the parties for the recorded classes.Both Live and Recorded classes have to be taken in professional Attire with the color of Attire as suggested by Takshila’s content team for a better video quality.While a well-prepared content is expected from the faculty before the class, for Recorded classes the content to be taught should be preferably in form of PowerPoint slides. For live classeslaptop, webcam, High speed broadband connection and digital writing pad has to be organized by the faculty, whereas Takshila Learning shall provide all the required software for live classes/ recorded classes tobe professionally done. Further Takshila Learning shall also train the faculty for using this software.
If requested by Faculty, Takshila Learning may provide a digital copy of such recorded content, watermarked with appropriate information, for a one-time web based download. Such digital copies shall be the property of Takshila Learning and must not be used, without prior written permission of Takshila Learning, for any kind of commercial purposes including but not limited to online distribution on any website other than Takshila Learning, offline distribution through CDs/DVDs/other media, showing to students in a classroom or on a PC/Laptop etc.Further, Faculty shall be responsible for reviewing and obtaining any necessary licenses, waivers or permissions with respect to any third-party rights to Content used..
- CONTENT LICENSE: Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Faculty grants to Takshila Learning an exclusive, worldwide license to reproduce/ edit, sell, distribute, enhance, modify, adapt and translate content provided by Faculty for use on www.takshilalearning.com,its related sites/ the sales channelsin connection with the Platform and on social media channels of Takshila Learning /of related sites like You tube, Facebook, Linked in, Instagram or any other social media channel used by the company..
- SERVICE & REVENUE SHARING: i) Faculty shall develop, produce and submit Courses, in a format that can be hosted and streamed via the Platform created byTakshila Learning. Takshila Learningshall host and make any such Courses available, provided that Course fully satisfies the parameters set out in Course Details Form.
ii) In order to get started with Takshila Learning as an online faculty for live/ recorded classes, faculty need to sign up with Takshila after getting demo lectures approved. Takshila’s team will guide the faculty through this process. Once Demo Lecture is approved faculty need to pay Rs. 3000 to Takshila Learning as the registration charges on the portal. These charges include the training of the faculty to take online classes, providing access to website resources, providing software for recorded classes and getting the faculty ready for taking these classes. Once this payment is received faculty’s details will be listed on the website for students to ask for these classes.
iii) Faculty shall determine, in consultation with Takshila Learning, the fee to be charged for his/her Courses plus the applicable taxes. As between Takshila Learning and the Faculty, Takshila Learning shall be solely responsible for monetizing and otherwise generating revenue from the offering of Faculty’s courses or Quizzes through the Platform and collecting such revenue. However, Takshila Learning shall notify Faculty on every purchase or refund of Faculty’s Course(s) made through the platform. Further, Takshila Learning shall paya royalty income of Twenty five percent (25%) of the “Net Revenue” generated by it from thefaculty’s recorded Courses offered through its or through its partner’s online portal or through any other offline media. For the Live Classes faculty will be paid at a fixed price of Rs( Rupees )for the first student and Rs ( Rupees ) for any subsequent student per class for the subject which faculty is taking.
iv) Faculty shall raise an Invoice to claim his/her share of Royalty payment, as per this Agreement, after consideringapplicable taxes, if any, at the end of each course completed and email it to Takshila Learning at [email protected]. Takshila Learning, subject to receipt of the invoice, and after deduction of applicable taxes, if any,shall remit the Royalty payment to Faculty, via cheque/NEFT or any other mode as agreed to by the Parties, by the 15th of the month following the month in which the fee for Faculty’s Course is received by Takshila Learning.
- SPECIFIC OBLIGATIONS OF FACULTY: Facultyrepresents warrants and covenants that he:
- shall be responsible for all of his/her submitted content, that he/she own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions, and have the authority to authorize Takshila Learning, to reproduce, distribute, publicly perform /display (including by means of a digitaltransmission), communicate to the public, promote, market and otherwise use and exploit any of their Submitted Content on and through the Platform, in the manner contemplated by this Agreement and as may be agreed between the Parties from time to time, and that no Submitted Content shall infringe or misappropriate any intellectual property right of a third party;
- Shall complete the recording of one subject within 3 months (Three Months) from the date of signing of this agreement along with all modules or topics, question papers, practice module or whatever agreed at the time signing this agreement and elaborated in the introduction class recording. For Live classes, schedule will be made as per the requirements of the students in concurrence with the availability of the faculty. No change will be accepted once the schedule is frozen unless its mandatorily required and jointly agreed between Takshila, faculty and the student(s).
- Shall record an introduction class in which details of the course and what all will be covered in the subject and what allstudents will get if he/she takes this class.
- Shall not take the agreed subject in online/offline digital mode with any other company unless agreed in written with Takshila Learning.
- Shall provide all the updates to the course on regular basis to ensure that the content provided to the students is always updated and current.
- have the required qualifications, training, knowledge, credentials and expertise, to teach and offer the services they offer, on and through the platform;
- Shall be available to students for an agreed time, every day or as required for resolution of student’s queries, if any, through online chat, email, blog, webinar or any live / physical class as needed.
- Shall not post any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, sex-related, false, misleading, infringing, defamatory or libelous content;
- Shall not upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise) through Takshila Learning or to Users;
- Shall not use Takshila Learning for any business other than for providing tutoring, teaching and instructional/educational services to Users of the Site;
- Shall not engage in any activity that will require Takshila Learning to obtain any licenses from or pay any royalties to any third party.
- Shall not interfere with or prevent other Instructors from providing their services or Courses;
- PENALTY: The Second Party agrees to reimburse to the First Party an amountof Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) per hour of the recordings (subject to total hours of recording done) by the Second Party as a cost of resources spentby the First Party, in case of failure to record and complete the particular module /class / subject by the second party within three months from the date of signing this agreement or within the time period specifically agreed between the parties. In case the Second Party complete its recording on time then the Second Party is not required to reimburse any amount as a cost to the First Party. Second Party also agrees to reimburse at the above mentioned amount on hourly basis for the full course(total number of hours of the course) incase the course is put on sale and second party doesn’t provide the updates/enhancements to the course as required from time to time to keep the course updated till the term of this agreement. For live classes incase faculty doesn’t take the committed classes after starting them, thenthey will reimburse the cost of classes paid to Takshila by all students taking his/her classes.
- MARKETING: Marketing activities by Takshila Learningshall enableFaculty to increase exposure and sales of his/her courses or live classes. These Marketing activities shall include Deals/Discounts(in agreement with Faculty) and Paid Advertising promotions among others. Such promotions shall be carried on by Takshila Learning and Faculty agrees to authorizeTakshila Learning to run marketing activities forhis courses on Takshila Learning online portal, related website, sales channels and social media channels like Youtube, Facebook, Pinterestetc or through anyother means. Takshila Learningdoes not guarantee any minimum level of success in connection with any Marketingactivities and its selection of courses shall not be an endorsement of those courses, or of faculty.Faculty shall provide Takshila Learning all information about him/her and authorizes it for hosting all such information on its online portal or on other means of digital content distribution in online and offline mode
Since all these Sales channels (Partners, distributors, resellers, affiliates, Network marketers) and Marketing channels including Social media channels like Youtube, Facebook etc are used to grow business and interaction with them always has a predefined context.Under no circumstances faculty will interact independently with any of these, without prior written permission of Takshila’s concerned representative. Any violation of this can lead to business loss thus is liable to legal action by Takshila. If needed for marketing purposes Takshila’s representative will interact with faculty and in their presence, they will coordinate this interaction with sales and marketing channels.
- CONTENT SECURITY:Takshila Learning shall take all reasonable measures to preserve the Content of Faculty, to prevent any corruption, loss, damage or destruction to such Content and to ensure its security from getting downloaded from Takshila Learning’s servers without permission. However, Takshila Learning does not ensure any protection against piracy of videos using various tools, including but not limited to screen capture etc.Further, Takshila Learning shall not undertake any unauthorized copying of the printed study material, if any provided by Faculty as per Course Details Form, until unless authorized by the faculty.
- CONTENT PULLOUT BY FACULTY:Faculty may request Takshila Learning to remove, block or suspend access, to a course submitted by Faculty, only if any portion of such Course is materially erroneous or has become out-of-date in ways that cannot be promptly corrected. The same has to be done by giving prior notice via email to Takshila atleast60 days in advance. However, Takshila Learning shall have the discretion to entertain such a request or may continue to market the course if the reasons provided for removal are not strong enough to remove the course. In case of such removal of the course from sales on Takshila learning, faculty will support all the students as defined in the agreement till the validity of the sold courses.
11. CONTENT PULLOUT BY TAKSHILA LEARNING : if Takshila Learning
(i) receive a written notice from a third party alleging infringement of its Intellectual Property Rights arising from the provision of Faculty-supplied Content through the Platform,
(ii) be subject to any adverse inquiry or claim or governmental investigation or
(iii) Determine, in its sole discretion that the Content violates any applicable law, regulation or rights of any third party, Takshila Learning shall have the right, with at least three business days prior notice to the Faculty, to remove any content pertaining to such claim from the Platform pending further evaluation or resolution of such claim with Faculty.
12. TERM: This Agreement shall commence from the date of its execution for five years. More updates to the present course or any new courses can be added under the same agreement as and when the faculty develops them. The agreement can be extended further, subject to the terms and conditions contained in this agreement. Though in case both parties feel the need to make changes to this agreement, they can do so suiting mutual requirements, however any changes shall be done only in writing.
- Termination: Either Party may terminate this Agreement, upon giving a written notice of 60 days to the other Party:
(i) if such other Party commits a material breach of this Agreement, which breach is not cured within 30 days of receipt of written notice of such breach from the non-breaching Party as this is expected, Incase the breach is cured the termination notice shall be withdrawn.
(ii) immediately if such other Party has a receiver appointed, or an assignee for the benefit of creditors or in the event of any insolvency or inability to pay debts as they become due, except as may be prohibited by applicable bankruptcy laws, or
(iii) Immediately if the acts or omissions of such other Party adversely or negatively cause or result in material damage to or loss of a Party’s reputation. Any disagreements or disputes regarding any material damage or loss to reputation will be resolved by the dispute resolution procedures set forth in this Agreement.
(iv)Consequences of Termination. Termination of this Agreement for any reason does not relieve either Party of its obligation to pay any amounts owed to the other Party that became due prior to such termination or to provide the same standards of customer service to the students who have bought the course prior to this termination. Upon any termination of this Agreement, each Party will promptly return all Confidential Information (other than this Agreement), of the other Party in its possession or control.In the event of termination of this Agreement by either Party, all rights and obligations under this Agreement shall immediately cease, and Takshila Learning shall discontinue providing any of the Services with immediate effect. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Takshila Learning may continue to host and make the Course available, throughout the course validity period, to Users who have already registered/purchased the respective course till the date of termination.
(v) In case the faculty stop recording the lectures or providing updates as agreed under this agreement, and does not provide the updated course content for the students or leave the course incomplete, the faculty forfeit his/her Intellectual property rights over the contents/lectures submitted earlier. The Takshila Learning shall be entitled to use the material/recorded lectures provided by the faculty without paying any royalty to the faculty. Takshila learning will have the authority to ask the faculty to pay the penalty charges as mentioned in clause no 7 above incase faculty is not providing the updates to the recorded content on time as desired by the students.
- CONFIDENTIALITY: Faculty acknowledges that, in the course of activities under this Agreement, he/sheshall be obtaining information relating to Takshila Learning and the service which is confidential in nature (“Confidential Information”), including, but not limited to, the Service features, pricing details, operational details, other features and technical information about the site’s operations. Takshila Learning acknowledges that it may obtain Confidential Information relating to the Faculty, including, but not limited to, his courses. Each Party will use the other Party’s Confidential Information solely to carry out its obligations under this Agreement and for no other purpose. Each party (“Recipient”) agrees that they shall not disclose Confidential Information of the other party (“Discloser”) without the prior written consent of Discloser.
Student’s Information/Communication. Takshila Learning shall not disclose, except the name &city/state, any End User data (user emails, contact numbers, address etc.) and Faculty will not sell, provide or otherwise disclose any End User data collected in connection with Courses offered through the Platform. Further, Faculty shall not, during the term of the course or anytime thereafter, solicit any personally identifiable information (user emails, contact numbers, address etc.) from the End-Users/ students.
- Platform Use and Restrictions. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Faculty shallhave the right to access and use the features of the Platform and to upload and/or edit Content in connection therewith. However, Faculty shallnot attempt to (a) decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the platform, or (b) copy, modify, adapt, alter, or create derivative works of the Platform. Any such activity is liable to legal action by Takshila Learning against the faculty.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: i)All rights, title, and interest in and to content(except for digital copies created as per Clause 3 of the Agreement, created by the Facultyeither independently or in association with Takshila Learning and provided to Takshila Learning under this Agreement) and all Intellectual Property Rights relating thereto shall remain with the Faculty.
Faculty authorizes Takshila Learning to make enhancements to the Content in the form of translations, adaptations, captioning, encoding, transcripts, or video annotations produced in response to accessibility requests (”Content Enhancements“). As between Takshila Learning and Faculty, such Content Enhancements shall be solely owned by Takshila Learning
ii.) All rights, title, and interest in and to the Platform, related documentation, the Takshila Learning Website and all updates, modifications, enhancements, improvements, upgrades or corrections thereof, including any assessment features added thereto, and all related Intellectual Property Rights shall be exclusively held by Takshila Learning.
- DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. EXCEPT for damages or liability arising from a breach of a party’s confidentiality obligations under this agreement or a party’s willful misconduct, neither party shall be liable to the other party for any indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages (including damages for loss of business or information or business interruption) arising out of this agreement or arising from or relating to the platform, regardless of whether such liability is based on breach of contract, tort, strict liability, breach of warranties or otherwise, and even if such party has been advised of the possibility of such damages. This exclusion and limitation shall apply even if any remedy fails of its essential purpose.
- LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. except for damages or liability arising from a party’s indemnification obligations under this agreement, a party’s total aggregate liability arising out of or relating to this agreement, regardless of the form of the cause of action, whether in contract, tort, statute or otherwise, shall in no event exceed the total amount of net profits such party received in connection with the monetization of faculty’s courses under this agreement in the twelve months preceding the date on which the claim for damages or liability arose.
- INDEMNIFICATION: To the extent permitted by law, Faculty shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Takshila Learning, its affiliates and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all losses, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses) or other liabilities (“Losses”), arising out of or resulting from Instructor’s or any third-party claims asserted against Takshila Learning to the extent relating to any Content provided by Faculty, Instructors or any guest presenters for use with the Services or Platform, including any violation or infringement of Instructor’s or any third-party Intellectual Property Rights, claims of defamation, invasion of privacy, right to publicity or unfair competition; provided, however, that Faculty shall not be obligated to indemnify Takshila Learning for any claims that arise from the Content being made available on the Platform, through no fault of Faculty.
Takshila Learning shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Faculty against any and all Losses, arising out of or resulting from any third-party claim asserted against Faculty to the extent relating to any Content used with the Services or Platform, not provided by Faculty, its Instructors or any guest presenters, including any violation or infringement of any third-party Intellectual Property Rights, claims of defamation, invasion of privacy, right to publicity or unfair competition with respect thereto; or (b) any claims that arise from any Content being made available on the Platform, through no fault of Faculty or the Instructor.
- PLATFORM CAPABILITIES:Takshila Learning reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, add or remove any capabilities/features of Takshila Learning and/or any Course without notice but will make all reasonable effort to give Faculty advance notice before doing so.
21. 1 Dispute Resolution.
The provisions of this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law. In the event of any disputes/ differences among the Parties hereto (“Disputing Parties”), whether before or after the termination of this Agreement, regarding the interpretation of any provision of this Agreement or regarding any claim of one Party against the other or regarding any other matter arising out of this Agreement, the Disputing Parties shall promptly and in good faith endeavor to settle the matter by mutual conciliation. In case no amicable resolution is reached within a period of 30 (thirty) days, or within such extended period as the Disputing Parties may agree upon, from the date on which the dispute or difference arose, a Party may refer such dispute or difference to arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 by a Sole Arbitrator. The arbitrator shall be appointed by the First Party. The arbitration award shall be final, conclusive and binding on the Disputing Parties, the Disputing Parties agree to be bound thereby and to act accordingly. Furthermore, the arbitration award shall be subject to enforcement in any court of competent jurisdiction. The place of arbitration shall be [New Delhi], India and the language shall be English. Subject to the provisions of this Clause, the courts of New Delhi, India shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising out of this Agreement.
21. 2 Independent Contractors: The relationship between Takshila Learning and Faculty under this Agreement is that of independent contractors. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed so as to constitute Takshila Learning and Faculty as partners or joint ventures, or either Party as the employee or agent of the other Party, or in any other manner other than as independent contractors. Neither Party will have any power or authority to bind the other Party in any transaction with a third party.
21. 3 Amendment: No amendment, modification or discharge of this Agreement, and no waiver hereunder, shallbe valid or binding unless set forth in a writing signed by both Parties. Any waiver, concession or extra time allowed or granted by either Party to the other shall be limited and applicable to the specific instance in which it was given and the same shall not affect the waiving Party’s rights under these terms and conditions in any way (whether in that or any other instance).
21. 5 Severability:If any provision of this Agreement, or portion thereof, is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law or otherwise unenforceable, the provision shall be totally ineffective to that extent, and the remaining provisions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
21. 6 Waiver: Neither the waiver by any of the parties of a breach of or a default under any of the provisions of this Agreement, nor the failure of any of the parties, on one or more occasions, to enforce any of the provisions of this Agreement or to exercise any right or privilege hereundershall thereafter be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach or default of a similar nature, or as a waiver of any of such provisions, rights or privileges hereunder.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the Parties have executed this Agreement as of the effective Date.
For Takshila LearningPvt. Ltd. For
“Takshila Learning” “Faculty”
Signature ………………………………… Signature: …………………………..
(With company’s Stamp) (With company’s stamp if any)
Name: ……………………………. Name:
Title: …………………………….. Title: Faculty
Signature: ………………………………………………….. Signature: …………………………………………………..
Name: ………………………………………………………… Name: …………………………………………………………
Address: ……………………………………………………… Address: ……………………………………………………
Content of Course Details Form to be filled by the Faculty before launch of each course
- Name of the course
- Type of the course ( Academics/ Skills/ Lifestyle)
- Course Fee
- Refundable or Non-refundable
- of hours of videos that will be provided
- List of topics to be coveredwith details(Format provide by Takshila Learning)
- Schedule (date, topics covered, no. of hours of video) in which video content will be made available to Takshila Learning
- Specifications of study material (soft-copy or printed, no. of pages, no. of volumes/books, approx. weight of printed books, if any)
- Frequency and duration of online/physical doubt clearing sessions which can be provided
- Maximum response time for questions posted on discussion forums for the course
- Exams and attempts for which this course will be relevant
- Whether content updates will be provided by the faculty in case of any changes in the syllabus of the exam for the relevant attempts
- Question Bank provided for online Test
- Questions Provided for Mobile Quiz
- Marketing Material, Articles, write-ups on each video recorded by the faculty for promotional purposes and building brand equity of the faculty.