Essential Part – Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers
Here, in this article, we will discuss the topic ‘Essential Part’ in which each question has an underlined word followed by four answer choices. You have to choose the word that is a necessary part of the underlined word.
Directions (Q: 1-10) Choose the word that is essential for the word given in the question:
c) School bus
For banking course of SBI PO / IBPS PO / Clerk Exams, visit www.takshilalearning.com for more details.
c) Carbon dioxide
b) Ballot Paper
For more practice papers, mock test papers, online test series for Bank Po & bank exam online coaching , register with us.
1. b (The most essential part of a book is its pages; as no book can be made without pages.)
2. a (Shoes cannot be made without sole.)
3. c (There is always a cause behind any disease.)
4. d (School cannot exist without students being the part of it.)
5. a (Strings are an essential part of a guitar.)
6. c (There is no autograph without a signature.)
7. b (Respiration process takes place with the help of lungs.)
8. d (Mirage effect is possible with the help of light rays.)
9. d (People always celebrate during festival season.)
10. a (Election is possible only because voters take part in it & cast their vote.)
Start your Bank Exam preparation with us…!
We offeronline classes for SBI CLERK / PO, IBPS PO & Clerk and other competitive exams. We have the complete packages for these competitive exams. Our USP:-
- Well qualified & experienced faculty
- Impeccable Online Study Material
- Regular Topic-wise articles on all the subjects.
- Pioneer in Online Test Series
- Online Banking Classes
0 responses on "Essential Part - Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers"