Essay on Missile Man of India – Dr A.P.J Abdul Kalam
5 lines on APJ Abdul Kalam
- Dr. Abdul Kalam’s full name was Avul Pakir Zainullabdin Abdul Kalam.
- He is popularly known as the Missile Man of India and the President of the people in Janasadharan.
- He was born on 15 October 1931 in Rameshwaram in Ramnad district of Madras Presidency.
- He was a great scientist who served the country from 25 July 2002 – 25 July 2007 as the 11th President of India.
- Dr. Kalam died on 27th of July 2015 due to a heart attack while giving a lecture.
10 lines on APJ Abdul Kalam – Essay on APJ Abdul Kalam in 100 words
- Dr. Abdul Kalam’s full name was Dr. Avul Pakir Zainulabdin Abdul Kalam which was shortened and addressed as APJ Abdul Kalam.
- Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam was a brilliant scientist and a fantastic teacher.
- APJ Kalam was born at Rameshwaram, Tamil Nadu, on the 15th of October, 1931.
- APJ Kalam’s father’s name was Jainulabiddin Marakayar, and Ashiamma Jainulabiddin was his mother’s name.
- Dr. Kalam was a man who followed simple living and high thinking.
- In 1963, Dr. Kalam joined the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) as a key member.
- Dr. Kalam authored several books on Science and the power of youth.
- For his outstanding achievements, he was awarded the Padma Vibhushan and the Bharat Ratna.
- APJ Abdul Kalam is a true role model for young people; his working potential, passion, and hard work all reveal a strong determination.
- Dr.Kalam breathed his last on 27th July, 2015 because of a cardiac arrest while giving a lecture.
Short Essay on APJ Abdul Kalam – Essay on APJ Abdul Kalam in 300 words
On October 15, 1931, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam was born in Rameswaram in TamilNadu. World Students’ Day is commemorated on his birthday every year. From 2002 until 2007, he served as the President of India. In 1997, he received numerous major accolades, including India’s highest civilian honour, the “Bharat Ratna.” He studied physics and aeronautical engineering in college.
He was India’s 11th president, elected in 2002. He worked as an aeronautical engineer for the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) and the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) before becoming India’s President.
He was more prominent as “India’s Missile Man” for his contributions to the country’s civilian space programme and military missile development. He also contributed significantly to India’s Pokhran-II nuclear tests in 1998. He was the Prime Minister’s Chief Scientific Advisor in the 1990s.
Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam was born in Tamil Nadu, to a Tamil Muslim family. Jainulabdeen, his father, was a boat owner and the imam of a local mosque. His mother’s name was Ashiamma, and she was a housewife.
Abdul Kalam was the youngest of five siblings, with Asim Zohra as the oldest sister and Mohammed Muthu Meera Lebbai Maraikayar, Mustafa Kalam, and Kasim Mohammed as the three older brothers. He was close to his family and was always willing to support them, despite the fact that he lived his entire life as a bachelor.
He began his study at a local school and went on to the Madras Institute of Technology to complete his degree. He joined the Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) after graduation.
Sir Abdul Kalam adhered to strict rules throughout his life. Despite the fact that he had no political connections, he was politically active due to his sense of patriotism and commitment to open government assistance. He has served as the central President without ever being involved in legislative or political matters.
It was with his entire cooperation that India was able to acquire nuclear weapons. In July 1992, he was appointed Scientific Advisor to India’s Ministry of Defense. Under his leadership, India successfully conducted its second atomic test in Pokhran in 1998.
Read More Essay
Short Essay on Indian Army
Short Essay on Dussehra Festival
Short Essay on Subhash Chandra Bose
Cow Essay – Short Essay on Cow
Here at Takshila Learning, we provide School Online Classes from Preschool to Class 12 for all subjects. We provide the best online tuition classes for Class 1 to 12th Class and other classes that comprise Animated Video lectures and Live Online Classes that will help students to grasp concepts easily. We also provide Worksheets & Assignments, Doubt sessions, Free Encyclopedia, NCERT Solutions for Class 6 to 12th, and Exam Guru to monitor your progress, i.e., subject-wise and topic-wise. So now Enjoy E-Learning with Takshila Learning.
Learning is fun now!
Subscribe to our social channel.
Enroll today & Get Free Demo Class!
0 responses on "Essay on Dr A.P.J Abdul Kalam | Short essay on APJ Abdul Kalam"