Essay – Role of Computers and Internet In Our Daily Life
Essay on Computer
Essay on Computer in English 05 lines
- Computer and internet is an important part of our life.
- Computer and the internet help us to study as well as know about the world.
- The computer and the internet can also be used to play games and learn new things.
- The computer was invented first by Mr.Charles Babbage in the year 1812.
- The computer and the internet are the best technological inventions for all of us.
Importance of Computer in 10 lines – Essay
- The computer is one of the most useful innovations of the twentieth century.
- Computer and the internet make information easily available for children and adults.
- All of us can learn everything we need to know about today’s fast-paced world with only a few mouse clicks.
- For students, the computer is a boon, as they can now submit their assignments in the form of neat and tidy sheets.
- Children can loop any information to put together their ideas and show them in an appealing manner using a variety of software apps.
- Coloured graphs and figures can be added, there is limited scope for spelling mistakes, and even grammatical errors are corrected.
- Universities and schools can be contacted, websites visited, and even questions can be addressed using the internet.
- Computers help people to build a worldwide family rather than small groups based on community and caste.
- People can be gathered together in a very short period to demonstrate against a wrong, to fight for a right, or to rally support for someone through the computer and internet.
- We should all aim to put the internet and the computer to the best and productive use so as to reap the benefits of this technological boon.
Essay on Computer in Our Daily Life
Essay on Computer in English
One of science’s most remarkable gifts is the computer. It is an electrical gadget that receives and analyses data in order to calculate or regulate machinery automatically. This gadget was invented initially by Charles Babbage in 1812, then by George Boole in 1854, Howard and Aitten in 1937, and Dr. John Nouchly and J.P Eckert in 1946.
These machines were termed “first generation” computers. We are now using fifth generation computers with Artificial Intelligence technologies. Each computer generation has been smaller, lighter, faster, and more powerful than the previous one.
Notebook computers, such as laptops, are now fairly common. Since 1970, computers have dominated technology and are now found in practically every aspect of life. To operate a computer, you must first write a programme. A software engineer is in charge of this task. A computer programme is a set of instructions that the computer understands and uses to solve a problem.
A computer’s characteristics include speed, accuracy, reliability, and integrity. It can carry out over a million instructions per second without making a single error. It can perform calculations in a matter of minutes that would take days if done manually.
It assists us in resolving a variety of complex problems involving many calculations. The computer has a large amount of RAM. It has the capacity to store a significant amount of data. Software technology has advanced rapidly, and companies such as Microsoft and Infosys have established themselves as industry leaders, paving the way for the global IT revolution.
Computers have influenced nearly every sphere of endeavour in less than 50 years. Many of today’s everyday tasks are being carried out by computers. The use of computers has resulted in a reduction in paperwork. The majority of labour is now done on computers.
In large cities, traffic is managed by computers. Automation in banks and taxiways has benefited both the public and the employees. Ticketing and reservations have gotten more efficient and convenient, and computers can even be used to play games like chess and cards.
Essay on Internet
The Internet is the most valuable tool of our time, assisting us not only in our personal lives but also in our professional endeavours through the computer or the laptop. It is frequently used for educational reasons to obtain information, conduct research, and expand one’s understanding of numerous areas. In education, the internet is extremely important.
The internet has become an unavoidable part of our daily lives. Appropriate internet use makes our lives easier, faster, and simpler. For personal, societal, and economic development, the internet provides us with facts and numbers, information, and knowledge. The internet can be used for a variety of purposes; however, how we use it in our daily lives is determined by our particular needs and objectives.
Takshila learning aims to make you know how the internet and the computer is useful in our daily lives. Both of these are a boon if used in a judicial manner but can turn into a bane if not put to the correct use. Takshila learning and its mentors make the students know about their subjects as well as create awareness to the usage of the facilities and the gadgets available around them.
Takshila learning explains the role of computers and the internet in our life
Read More Essay
Short Essay on Indian Army
Short Essay on Dussehra Festival
Short Essay on Subhash Chandra Bose
Here at Takshila Learning, we provide School Online Classes from Preschool to Class 12 for all subjects. We provide the best online tuition classes for Class 1 to 12th Class and other classes that comprise Animated Video lectures and Live Online Classes that will help students to grasp concepts easily. We also provide Worksheets & Assignments, Doubt sessions, Free Encyclopedia, NCERT Solutions for Class 6 to 12th, and Exam Guru to monitor your progress, i.e., subject-wise and topic-wise. So now Enjoy E-Learning with Takshila Learning.
Learning is fun now!
Subscribe to our social channel.
Enroll today & Get Free Demo Class!
Call at 8800999280 / 8800999283 / 8800999284 fill the form for any other details:
0 responses on "Essay on Computer | Importance of Computer In Our Daily Life"