Error Detection Questions for banking IBPS & SBI Clerk / PO 2017 – 2018
Banking Classes Online: Error Detection plays an important part in IBPS/ SBI/ SSC exams as 5-10 questions are asked from this topic alone thus making it an important topic. One should have strong command over grammar to get good marks in this topic.
Error Detection is asked from Sentences where aspirants have to choose the option accordingly.
Let’s understand this with some eg.
- Today most employees complain (1)/ of suffering from the stress (2)/ of attending to (3)/rude customers all day. (4)/ No error (5)
- The scientist is eager to monitor (1)/ any changes to her body, (2)/ to add to the knowledge gained from retired (3)/astronaut Scott Kelly’s recent one year flight. (4)/ No Error (5)
- The judge has directed (1)/ the accuse and the complainant (2)/ not to interfere with (3)/ the witness in any manner. (4)/ No error (5)
- We were happy that (1)/the audience responded well (2)/and gave all the speakers (3)/a patiently listening. (4)/No error (5)
- The men had made a video (1)/ of the act and threatened the woman tourist (2)/ that they would make it public if (3)/ she dared to lodge a complaint, the charge –sheet alleged. (4)/ No Error (5)
For the practice of Error Detection& more, Click at Online Bank Exam Preparation
- Being that he (1)/ is interested in getting himself examined (2)/ by a heart specialist(3)/ we must try our best to take him to a reputed doctor. (4)/ No Error (5)
- His industrious nature (1)/ and calm temperament (2)/ has endeared him (3)/ to his colleagues and his superiors. (4)/ No error (5)
- Stories have always been used (1)/ as a powerful tool for (2)/ communicating vital information from (3)/ one generation to other. (4)/ No error (5)
- After carefully examining (1)/all the medicine bottles (2)/he submitted a detailed report (3)/to the higher authorities. (4)/No error (5)
- The director of our company (1)/ does notbelieve that (2)/ we are working sincerely(3)/ and with interest for all these year. (4)/No Error (5)
Follow Us on Social Media