English Questions Based On Error Detection for IBPS PO & CLERK
Error Detection is one of the most important topics from banking as well as SSC exams point of view as 3-5 questions come from this topic alone thus making it an important topic.
Let us understand the concept with the help of some examples:
- People who have (a)/ fortunate enough to own (b)/ a house in this city (c)/ are very few (d)/ No error (e).
Sol. Use ‘who are’, in place of ‘who have’.
- The amount of foreign (a)/ direct investment in (b)/ the country in 2008 is (c)/ doubled that received in 1997 (d)/ No error (e).
Sol. Use ‘double’ in place of ‘doubled’.
- The Reserve Bank of India’s decision (a)/ to waive ATM charges (b)/ have put banks (c)/ in a difficult position (d)/ No error (e)
Sol. Use ‘has’ in place of ‘have’.
- We could not (a)/ believe that one (b)/ of us was (c)/ responsible with the act. (d)/ No error (e)
Sol. Replace ‘for’ in place of ‘with.’
For the practice of English for competitive exams and Bank PO/Clerk, click on online bank coaching classes.
- She was taken with surprise (a)/ when she was announced (b)/ the winner of the (c)/ national level competition. (d)/ No error (e)
Sol. Use ‘She was taken by surprise’.
- Economic reforms have (a)/yet not gained speed (b)/ while the issue of (c)/ unemployment remains unsolved. (d)/ No error (e)
Sol. Use ‘not yet gained speed’.
- The public believed (a)/ that the national leader (b)/ was one of the (c)/ greatest leaders of every time. (d)/ No error (e)
Sol. Use ‘greatest leaders of all the time’.
- One of the security men (a)/ rushed forward and asked (b)/ me whether I (c)/ had anything objectionable. (d)/ No error (e).
Sol. No error
English for competitive exams are available, click on bank exam preparation for details.
Start your bank exam preparation with us…!
- Digital recorded classes
- Best Online Study Material
- Enormous Vocabulary
- Regular Topic-wise articles on all the subjects.
- Pioneer in Online Test Series
- Online Bank Coaching Classes for SBI, IBPS PO & Clerk
- Job Alerts and much more.
Join us today and crack any bank exam…!
Read more Static awareness………
Quantitative Aptitude Static Awareness of PUNJAB
General Awareness for Bank Exams (IBPS/SBI PO & Clerk, RRB) – Static Awareness of GUJARAT
General Awareness for Bank PO & Clerk – Static Awareness of UTTAR PRADESH (UP)
For more Content on online bank coaching videos, General Awareness, video lectures, digital classes for Bank preparation, online test series for bank po register with Takshila Learning.
Follow us on a Social media
Call us: 8800999280/8800999284 or fill the form for any other details:
0 responses on "English Questions Based On Error Detection for IBPS PO & CLERK"