Learning beyond the classroom – E-Learning or Concept of Virtual Classrooms
- E-learning (Virtual Classrooms) is an innovative and influencing way in the education sector to impart knowledge and has become a successful alternative to monotonous black and white classroom program.
- E-learning technologies have completely reshaped the teaching methodology by bringing education to a new level that is ahead of the traditional approach towards learning. These new advancements make difficult concept simple for students to remember and retain the course material through visuals and audio techs.
- It is believed that the human brain remembers visuals for a longer period of time. Nobody can challenge the effectiveness of technology-based education as it is very simple to understand and is accessible anywhere, anytime.
- The best part of E-learning is that it has no geographical barrier for students and they can get access to teachers wherever they are located.
Advantages of E-Learning (Virtual Classrooms/Online Classes):
- Cost Effective
Online programs can be a more affordable option than conventional classroom teaching means of education as there are no commuting costs involved here and will also save you precious time.
- More comfortable learning environment
You can study at your home according to your study hour’s choice & allows students to study at their own convenience and pace of learning in line with their grasping capacity.
- Continue in your profession
You can also continue in your profession without leaving/compromising with your current job.
- Convenience and flexibility
You can study online anytime according to your convenience & flexibility. Students also save a lot of time as they are not stuck up in traffic. They can assess course material online any time round the clock.
- Interactive video and Chat Discussions
Students can assess their instructors online through chats, emails or any other convenient online method and can expect a quick response to their queries. This leads to greater interaction and learning satisfaction.
- Self Motivation and Responsibility
It is true that studying online requires more self-motivation and time-management skills because aspirants have to be proactive and focused in their approach. E-learning helps in becoming a self-motivated, disciplined and more organized person. Motivation is the key to student’s success while studying through an online course.
The benefits of E-Learning are countless. Nowadays, E-learning is booming not only in the education sector but it is adopted by various other sectors as well like medicine, business and in government setups etc.
We at Takshila Learning follows three basic principles – Your schedule! Your pace! Your place! With a never give up attitude you can be a successful E-Learner.