CS Professional – Information Technology and System Audit – Enterprise Resource Management
Enterprise resource management is a type of software that lets an organization to manage its network resources efficiently. The ERP software generally addresses the organization function like inventory control, order management, and account related matters. The organization can be tailored made according to organization need.
OBJECTIVES OF ERM/ERP
- It provides support to best business practices.
- It helps to eliminate all the paperwork and enhance productivity
- Helps the organization to make easy and effective decision making
- Replace the old legacy system with new technology
- Make organization decision more cost-effective, agile and focused
- It also supports the various decision of the organization
STEPS IN IMPLEMENTATION OF ERP
- First, we will identify the needs of the organization for implementing our decision related to ERP
- We will hire a team of specialists that will help us to guide through the implementation process
- We will evaluate our considerable option and select the best for our business
- We should be ready for any change that ERP system will bring
- Then we will implement our decision into our business model
- After that we will train our staff or personnel to work with the new system
- Even after implementing the system, continuous support is needed to maintain the system
Get updated videos as per new syllabus, click on online classes of CS Professional – Information Technology & System Audit.
Check out another CS Professional article on Jurisprudence – The General Clause Act, 1897
CRITERIA FOR CHOOSING BEST ERP VENDOR
- First, we have to analyze what is our functional specification and do the required business modules to suit them.
- Identify the business core areas and demand of stakeholders then take decision according to that.
- Identify the hidden elements that may lead to the downfall for the entire system. So we have to take a good pre scrutiny at the system.
- Evaluate all your possible options and analyze which ERP solution fits your business effectively.
- Even if your ERP system is good and well known, it can lead to failure if it is not compatible with your business. So it’s good to take that ERP system that suits your organization culture and environment.
- ERP system should be flexible so that it can’t go outdated even with small changes.
- Implementation procedure should be quick, effective and painless and it should cause very minimum disruption in management working.
- Industry level expertise should also be considered before going to select ERP plan so that organization gets compatibility, flexibility and solid vendor support
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTOR FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ERP
- There should be a top management commitment in all that process because the huge investment is being invested in the business. It should be making sure that the best people are involved in this system to get better result.
- Over-customization of ERP solution can lead to cumbersome process and organization will distract from their real goals. So the standard process should be followed to get the best results
Clear your CS Professional Exams with the support of experts.
SOME MAJOR LEADING ERP SERVICE PROVIDERS
- SAP ( leader in enterprise application with annual revenue of 16.82 billion Euros and 2,63,000 customers in 188 countries)
- ORACLE( 370,000 customers and over 3.6 million end users)
- INFOR( 7000 CUSTOMER WORLDWIDE WITH 95% RETENTION RATE)
Click here for notes of CS Professional Advance Company law, corporate restructuring, and other subjects.
Subscribe our YouTube channel for free video lectures of experts of CS Professional, Executive and Foundation.
Click here for online Classes for CS Professional.
Follow us on a Social media
Call us: 8800999280/8800999284 or fill the form for any other details:
Tag- CS Professional, Information Technology and System Audit, -Enterprise Resource Management, ERM/ERP, the objective of ERP/ERM, steps in the implementation of ERP, criteria for choosing the best ERP vendor, success factor for the implementation of ERP and ERP Service provider.
0 responses on "CS Professional - Information Technology and System Audit - Enterprise Resource Management"