Railways Recruitment Board (RRB) Exam
The Indian Railways is one of the world’s largest Railway’s Network and one of India’s biggest employers with 1.4 million people as a workforce. Indian Railways transports almost 2.5 crore passengers daily.
Benefits of working with the Indian Railway
• There are many advantages to a job in the Railways. Firstly, since it is a government job, along with the basic pay, employees also enjoy the benefits of Grade Pay, Dearness Allowance, Travel Allowance, and House Rent Allowance.
• Railways offer residential quarters to its employees within railway colonies. These quarters provide all the basic amenities and the facilities required.
• The Indian Railways offers pension to its employees which means financial security for a lifetime.
• Indian Railways have their own schools and colleges where you can educate your children free of cost.
• Railway employees and their families are entitled to free medical facilities.
• In case of an employee’s death while in the service period, a family member is entitled to get a job on compassionate grounds. This ensures financial security for the family.
• Employees and their families get free rail passes to travel to any part of India.
• Railway jobs are recession-proof. Employees don’t experience pay cuts just because the economy is going through a rough patch.
• The Railways carry training programmed at all levels. Over 3.2 lakh staff members and over 7500 officers undergo training every year.
Course Highlights For RRB Online Coaching
Recorded Video Content-150+
Content Coverage– Maths, Reasoning, GS
Current Affairs-On Daily basis via the website
Faculty Support-By Experienced Faculties
Test series – SSC, Railways
Validity:- 12 Months
Language: Hindi (actually a mix of both Hindi & English, say Combination of Hindi & English)
Course Content-Type: Video Lectures, Explanation with examples.
Mode of Delivery: Online Mode, Pen drive Mode.
Paras Malik (BBA) is an excellent faculty for banking and competitive exams and having teaching experience of 1 year. He cracked IBPS PO/Clerk and several other competitive exams. He writes blogs related to banking and SSC Exams and is an author of an e-book for banking exams. He is famous among students for his easy and creative style of teaching.
Call @ 8800999280 / 8800999283 / 8800999284 or fill the form for any other details:
|Logical Sequence of Words||01:26:00|
|How to solve puzzles||00:46:00|
|Direction Sense Test||01:33:00|
|Table based Puzzle||01:23:00|
|Time Speed and Distance||01:14:00|
|Time and work||00:53:00|
|Ratio and Proportion||00:50:00|
|Bar graph based DI||01:33:00|
|Boats and Streams||00:55:00|
|Data Interpretation (Line graph based)||00:54:00|
|How to improve Quant for bank exam||00:57:00|
|Mixture and Alligation||02:04:00|
|Pie Chart based DI||00:46:00|
|Problems on trains||00:55:00|
|Profit and Loss||01:20:00|
|Daily Current Affairs||20:00:00|
|Word of the day|
|Word of the day||03:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.