- ₹8,000.00 – ₹9,000.00
- 24 hours
Railways Recruitment Board (RRB) Exam
The Indian Railways is one of the world’s largest Railway’s Network and one of India’s biggest employers with 1.4 million people as a workforce. Indian Railways transports almost 2.5 crore passengers daily.
Benefits of working with the Indian Railway
• There are many advantages to a job in the Railways. Firstly, since it is a government job, along with the basic pay, employees also enjoy the benefits of Grade Pay, Dearness Allowance, Travel Allowance, and House Rent Allowance.
• Railways offer residential quarters to its employees within railway colonies. These quarters provide all the basic amenities and the facilities required.
• The Indian Railways offers pension to its employees which means financial security for a lifetime.
• Indian Railways have their own schools and colleges where you can educate your children free of cost.
• Railway employees and their families are entitled to free medical facilities.
• In case of an employee’s death while in the service period, a family member is entitled to get a job on compassionate grounds. This ensures financial security for the family.
• Employees and their families get free rail passes to travel to any part of India.
• Railway jobs are recession proof. Employees don’t experience pay cuts just because the economy is going through a rough patch.
• The Railways carries training programmed at all levels. Over 3.2 lakh staff members and over 7500 officers undergo training every year.
Recorded Video Content-150+
Content Coverage– Maths, Reasoning, GS
Current Affairs-On Daily basis via the website
Faculty Support-By Experienced Faculties
Test series – SSC, Railways
Validity:- 12 Months
Language: Hindi (actually a mix of both Hindi & English, say Combination of Hindi & English)
Course Content-Type: Video Lectures, Explanation with examples.
Mode of Delivery: Online Mode, Pen drive Mode.
Paras Malik (BBA) is an excellent faculty for banking and competitive exams and having teaching experience of 1 year. He cracked IBPS PO/Clerk and several other competitive exams. He writes blogs related to banking and SSC Exams and is an author of an e-book for banking exams. He is famous among students for his easy and creative style of teaching.
For a Free Demo call @ 8800999280 8800999283 8800999284 or fill the form for any other details:
|Age-based Puzzle(Railway Exam)||01:20:00|
|Syllogism (Railway exam)||01:30:00|
|Mirror Image (Railway exam)||01:35:00|
|Matrix (Railway exam)||01:30:00|
|Logical Sequence of Words (Railway Exam)||01:26:00|
|How to solve puzzles (Railway exam)||00:46:00|
|Floor-based puzzle (Railway exam)||00:53:00|
|Direction Sense Test (Railway Exam)||01:33:00|
|Dice (Railway exam)||00:55:00|
|Coding Decoding(Railway exam)||00:00:00|
|Character Puzzle (Railway exam)||01:30:00|
|Blood relation(Railway exam)||01:22:00|
|Classification (Railway exam)||03:45:00|
|Table based Puzzle (Railway exam)||01:23:00|
|Time Speed and Distance (Railway exam)||01:14:00|
|Venn Diagram (Railway exam)||01:03:00|
|Probability (Railway exam)||00:50:00|
|Time and work (Railway exam)||00:53:00|
|Quadratic Equations (Railway exam)||00:57:00|
|Ratio and Proportion (Railway exam)||00:50:00|
|Simple Interest (Railway exam)||00:57:00|
|Simplification (Railway exam)||01:20:00|
|Mathematical Puzzle (Railway exam)||00:50:00|
|Bar graph based DI (Railway exam)||01:33:00|
|Boats and Streams (Railway exam)||00:55:00|
|Caselet DI (Railway Exam)||00:56:00|
|Data Interpretation (Line graph based) (Railway exam)||00:54:00|
|How to improve Quant for bank exam (Railway exam)||00:57:00|
|Mixture and Alligation (Railway exam)||02:04:00|
|Number Series (Railway exam)||02:30:00|
|Partnership (Railway exam)||02:15:00|
|Percentage (Railway exam)||00:54:00|
|Pie Chart based DI (Railway exam)||00:46:00|
|Problems on trains (Railway exam)||00:55:00|
|Profit and Loss (Railway exam)||01:20:00|
|Daily Current Affairs||20:00:00|
|Word of the day|
|Word of the day||03:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.