- ₹10,000.00 – ₹12,500.00
- 24 hours
India is the second-highest country to recruit employees in the field of data science or data analytics, etc. with 50,000 positions available – second only to the United States. Data science jobs in India are expected to see 1.5 lakh new openings in 2020, which is an increase of about 62% as compared to 2019, according to a report by Great Learning. Currently, 70% of job postings in this sector are for Data Scientists with less than five years of work experience.
This trend is only going to grow faster. We will be providing you all the help you need to go from an amateur to a working professional. We will be giving you detailed pdfs alongside 50+ video lectures, solve your doubts 24×7, and provide you with Interview questions and Mock interviews. We will be teaching you how to Install Python, Strings, Lists, Tuples Dictionary, sets, Python functions, NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Seaborn, and EDA use cases like Zomato delivery analysis, credit risk analysis and more. If you are confused you can watch our free 5 demo videos so you will know exactly what you are paying for. We will teach you
What is included in Our Python for EDA Course?
• Fundamentals of Python
• Data visualization using Seaborn Matplotlib
• Actual practical use cases like credit risk analysis and zomato delivery analysis.
• Detailed PDFs complimenting the video lectures.
• Faculty support via Whatsapp, Con-call
• Doubt sessions – Via Whatsapp, Con-call, Webinar
• Interview Support – We will be providing you with Interview questions and also conducting mock interviews to give you a definitive edge over the rest of the crowd.
- Validity: 3 Months / 6 Months
- No. of videos: 50+ hours
- Certificate: Certificate from Takshila Learning
- Interview Support: We will be providing you with Interview questions and also conducting mock interviews to give you a definitive edge over the rest of the crowd.
- Language: Bilingual(Hindi + English)
- Mode of Delivery: Pen drive, Online Classes
- Queries/Problems Solution: via Online Discussion Forums, Live Chat with Faculty, and over Phone Calls.
Career Opportunities for Python Programmers:
• EDA Engineer
• Python Developer
• Research Analyst
• Data Analyst
• Data Scientist
• Software Developer
• DevOps Engineer
• Web developer
• Learn Machine learning after this course
• Use SciPy, NumPy, and Django in the BFSI sector to display sophisticated calculations.
About the Faculties:
Takshila Learning combined 24+ years of experience in Machine learning, data analysis, and Financial data analytics for this Python for EDA Course prepared by-
• Nitin Joseph – certified by IMA Bangalore chapter for RPA and Machine learning in Finance and accounting.
• Munmun Ghosal – She is working as a Data Scientist and trainer. She has a total of 9 years of work experience in academics and industry with research areas in Data Analytics, Machine Learning, VLSI, and Signal processing. She is passionate about learning and sharing knowledge, innovation, programming, writing technical blogs. She delivers corporate and onsite training at various industries and Management/Engineering Colleges. She has worked on various projects on Data Analytics, Machine learning and AI, IoT, VLSI, and Signal processing. Her skill set includes R, Python, Tableau, Power BI, VHDL, VERILOG, C Language, C++, Excel, MATLAB, Virtuoso ADE of CADENCE (45 nm), Xilinx ISE, Aldec’s Active HDL, and Microwind. She has presented and published research papers in several reputed national /international journals and conferences. She has completed her M. Tech (VLSI) and B.E. (Electronics Engineering).
• Hemant Singh – B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering(Specialization in Data Analytics). Trains college students and industry professionals specifically on data science. 1-years Experience in Data Analytics
Features of our classes
Call @ 8800999280 / 8800999283 / 8800999284 or fill the form for any other details:
|Video and PDF/HTML file for Introduction to Python|
|Video and PDF/HTML file for Installation of Python|
|Video and PDF/HTML file|
|Video and PDF/HTML file for Operators|
|Video and PDF/HTML file for Range Function|
|PYTHON CONDIITONAL STATEMENT|
|Video and PDF for Conditional Statement and Comparators|
|Video and PDF for IF-Statement|
|Video and PDF for IF-ELSE Statement|
|Video and PDF for IF-ELIF-ELSE Statement|
|Video and PDF for Nested - IF Statement|
|PYTHON LOOPING CONCEPT|
|Video and PDF for For loop|
|Video and PDF for While|
|Video and PDF for Break|
|Video and PDF for Continue|
|Video and PDF for String|
|Video and PDF for String manipulation|
|Video and PDF for List|
|Video and PDF for List Comprehension|
|Video and PDF for Tuple|
|Video and PDF for Tuple Operations|
|Video and PDF for Dictionary|
|Video and PDF for Dictionary Comprehension|
|Video and PDF for Set|
|Video and PDF for Set Operations|
|Video and PDF for Python Function|
|PYTHON MAP, REDUCE AND FILTER FUNCTIONS|
|Video and PDF for Map Function|
|Video and PDF for Reduce Function|
|Video and PDF for Filter Function|
|PYTHON WORKING WITH FILES|
|Video and PDF for Reading and Saving file as .CSV and Text|
|Video and PDF for Reading and Saving file as .XLSX and .JSON|
|Video and PDF for Python Numpy|
|Video and PDF for Python Pandas|
|Video and PDF for Python Matplotlib|
|Video and PDF for Data Visualisation with Matplotlib|
|Video and PDF for Seaborn|
|Video and PDF for Data Visualisation with Seaborn|
|Video and PDF for Basic Statistics|
|Video and PDF for EDA Explaination|
|Video and PDF for Use Case-1 on Zomato Dataset|
|Video and PDF for Use Case-2 on Bike-Sharing Dataset|
|Video and PDF for Use Case-3 on Forest Fire Datset|
|Video and PDF for Use Case-4 on Bank Risk Detection|
|Video and PDF for Use Case-5 on Analysis of fouling factor of heat exchanger|
No Reviews found for this course.