Best Python Online Course & Python For Finance : Python Course
Best Python Online Course & Python For Finance - India is the second-highest country to recruit employees in the field of data science or data analytics, etc. with 50,000 positions available – second only to the United States. Data science jobs in India are expected to see 1.5 lakh new openings in 2020, which is an increase of about 62% as compared to 2019, according to a report by Great Learning. Currently, 70% of job postings in this sector are for Data Scientists with less than five years of work experience.
This trend is only going to grow faster. We will be providing you all the help you need to go from an amateur to a working professional. We will be giving you detailed pdfs alongside 50+ video lectures, solve your doubts 24x7, and provide you with Interview questions and Mock interviews. We will be teaching you how to Install Python, Strings, Lists, Tuples Dictionary, sets, Python functions, NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Seaborn, and EDA use cases like Zomato delivery analysis, credit risk analysis and more. If you are confused you can watch our free 5 demo videos so you will know exactly what you are paying for. We will teach you
What is included in Our Python For Finance?
• Fundamentals of Python
• Data visualization using Seaborn Matplotlib
• Actual practical use cases like credit risk analysis and zomato delivery analysis.
• Detailed PDFs complimenting the video lectures.
• Faculty support via Whatsapp, Con-call
• Doubt sessions – Via Whatsapp, Con-call, Webinar
• Interview Support - We will be providing you with Interview questions and also conducting mock interviews to give you a definitive edge over the rest of the crowd.
Demos Lecture For Python For Finance
Course Highlights For Online Python Course & Python For Finance
- Validity: 3 Months / 6 Months
- No. of videos: 50+ hours
- Certificate: Certificate from Takshila Learning
- Interview Support: We will be providing you with Interview questions and also conducting mock interviews to give you a definitive edge over the rest of the crowd.
- Language: Bilingual(Hindi + English)
- Mode of Delivery: Pen drive, Online Classes
- Queries/Problems Solution: via Online Discussion Forums, Live Chat with Faculty, and over Phone Calls.
Career Opportunities for Python For Finance :
• EDA Engineer
• Python Developer
• Research Analyst
• Data Analyst
• Data Scientist
• Software Developer
• DevOps Engineer
• Web developer
• Learn Machine learning after this course
• Use SciPy, NumPy, and Django in the BFSI sector to display sophisticated calculations.
About the Faculties For Online Python Course:
Takshila Learning combined 24+ years of experience in Machine learning, data analysis, and Financial data analytics for this Python for EDA Course prepared by-
• Nitin Joseph -
certified by IMA Bangalore chapter for RPA and Machine learning in Finance and accounting.
• Munmun Ghosal -
She is working as a Data Scientist and trainer. She has a total of 9 years of work experience in academics and industry with research areas in Data Analytics, Machine Learning, VLSI, and Signal processing. She is passionate about learning and sharing knowledge, innovation, programming, writing technical blogs.
She delivers corporate and onsite training at various industries and Management/Engineering Colleges. She has worked on various projects on Data Analytics, Machine learning and AI, IoT, VLSI, and Signal processing. Her skill set includes R, Python, Tableau, Power BI, VHDL, VERILOG, C Language, C++, Excel, MATLAB, Virtuoso ADE of CADENCE (45 nm), Xilinx ISE, Aldec’s Active HDL, and Microwind. She has presented and published research papers in several reputed national /international journals and conferences. She has completed her M. Tech (VLSI) and B.E. (Electronics Engineering).
• Hemant Singh -
B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering(Specialization in Data Analytics). Trains college students and industry professionals specifically on data science. 1-years Experience in Data Analytics
FAQ Of Python For Finance Course
1) What is Python? What are the benefits of using Python?
Python is a high-level, interpreted and general-purpose dynamic programming language that focuses on
The syntax in Python helps the programmers to do coding in fewer steps as compared to Java or C++.
The language founded in the year 1991 by the developer Guido Van Rossum has the programming easy and
fun to do.
The Python is widely used in bigger organizations because of its multiple programming paradigms.
They usually involve imperative and object-oriented functional programming.
It has a comprehensive and large standard library that has automatic memory management and dynamic
2) What Is Python Used For?
Python is widely used in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Neural Networks and other advanced
fields of Computer Science.
One can use python for the following:
• System programming
• Graphical User Interface Programming
• Internet Scripting
• Component Integration
• Advance Analytics
• Model Building
• Artificial Intelligence
• Machine Learning
• Database Programming
• Gaming, Images, XML , Robot and more
3) How Long Does It Take to Learn Python?
With the proper time and dedication, you can learn Python in just a few months.
Like any skill, how quickly you learn Python is ultimately dependent on how much time and effort you put in.
It’s because all of us possess unique abilities and tend to perform differently in different mental tasks. And
hence, the learning curve could be shorter for some and longer for many. Anyways, coming to the point,
Python is a very simple, elegant, and type free programming language. So, it’s relatively easy to learn.
However, you can see it from three different levels.
1. Elementary Python
2. Advanced Python
3. Professional Python
Basic Python is where you get to learn syntax, keywords, if-else, loops, data types, functions, classes
and exception handling, etc. An average programmer may take around 6–8 weeks to get acquainted with
4) Why Python and how popular is it for Data Science?
The most alluring factor of Python is that anyone aspiring to learn this language can learn it easily and quickly.
When compared to other data science languages like R, Python promotes a shorter learning curve and
scores over others by promoting an easy-to-understand syntax.
5) What does a Data Scientist do?
Data scientists work closely with business stakeholders to understand their goals and determine how data
can be used to achieve those goals. They design data modeling processes, create algorithms and predictive
models to extract the data the business needs, then help analyze the data and share insights with peers.
6) Which companies use Python?
Many companies use python these days. The top tier companies using Python are as follows
Google - Python is in their top 3 alongside C++ and Java
• Amazon - the machine learning engine is powered by Python
• Microsoft - Python used for data science and analytics
• Facebook - Python helps in maintaining and managing FB infrastructure
• Instagram -Instagram moved to Python 3 is just great example of a gigantic tech company
using python in combination with Django. Instagram has about 400M of daily active users who
share more than 95M photos & videos. Instagram choose Python because of its simplicity &
• IBM -IBM uses Python for its factory tool control applications.
• Spotify - Python used for backend and data analysis
• Netflix - Python used for machine learning and marketing recommendations (and many others)
• Uber - at the lower level backend, the engineers work mostly in Python, Node.js, Go and Java
• Walt Disney Feature Animation-It uses Python as a scripting language for animation. All the
magic that happens in Disneyland has a bit of Python behind it.
• Yahoo! Maps - It uses Python in many of its mapping lookup services & addresses.
Survey Monkey- Survey Monkey use Python were its simplicity, tons of libraries allowing to
build Web Apps faster, as well as facilitating working with deployment, Unit Testing, etc.
• YouTube - Python has been the driving force behind YouTube, used by millions for
downloading & uploading videos of all hues and sizes. YouTube has been coded in a way
which makes it easier & extremely interactive for the user.
• Quora- Quora is a portal where you get your answers. Quora’s language programming has
been developed using Python’s framework.
• Dropbox - Many of our choices to store our data are going online. We create a document, we
save it & we share it. It is the ideal way to preserve your documents online. This file hosting has
been created by using Python.
• Reddit- It is a place where you can find a lot of information & entertainment across thousands
of categories. Popularly called internet’s front page has been developed by using Python.
• Bitly- The popular link management platform created by Peter Stern in 2008 shortens close to
600 million links annually. This website also owes greatly to Python as it came into existence
because of Python.
• Nokia- Nokia make uses of Python for S60 and also Python for Maemo for its S60 & Maemo
• NASA- The NASA uses Workflow Automation System, an application written & developed in
Python. It also uses Python for Astronomy Picture of the Day, API, PyMDP Toolbox, Everest,
7) What do I need to start with Python for a Data Science course?
• A working laptop / desktop with 4 GB RAM
• Internet connection
8) I am familiar with a few Programming Languages like C++/PHP/. Will it help me in learning
Yes, definitely. But even if you are new to any programming language , You can learn python easily.
9) Are there copyright restrictions on the use of Python?
You can do anything you want with the source, as long as you leave the copyrights in and display those
copyrights in any documentation about Python that you produce. If you honor the copyright rules, it’s OK to
use Python for commercial use, to sell copies of Python in source or binary form (modified or unmodified), or
to sell products that incorporate Python in some form. We would still like to know about all commercial use
of Python, of course.
10) Why is it called Python?
Python was invented by Guido van Rossum in the Netherlands, in early 90s. Guido Van Rossum is fan of
‘Monty Python’s Flying Circus’, a famous TV show in Netherlands
When he began implementing Python, Guido van Rossum was also reading the published scripts
from “Monty Python’s Flying Circus”, a BBC comedy series from the 1970s.
Van Rossum thought he needed a name that was short, unique, and slightly mysterious, so he decided to
call the language Python.
11) What are the key features of Python?
• High level
12) What are the drawbacks of Python?
• Difficulty in using other languages
• Weak in mobile Computing
• Run-Time errors
13) What Course material i will get with this course.
• Detailed Syllabus
• Recorded Sessions covering concepts and practical.
• Pdf’s with detailed explanation of the respective videos.
• Python files for reference
• Assignments/ Problem Statements/ Interview Questions