CS Professional Secretarial Audit Due Diligence & Compliance Management Video Lectures CS Professional Secretarial Audit Due Diligence & Compliance Management is a process to check …
December 7, 2021
1 day, 10 hours
CS Professional Secretarial Audit Due Diligence & Compliance Management Video Lectures
CS Professional Secretarial Audit Due Diligence & Compliance Management is a process to check compliance with the provisions of various laws and rules/ regulations/procedures, maintenance of books, records, etc., by an independent professional to ensure that the company has complied with the legal and procedural requirements and also followed the due process. It is essentially a mechanism to monitor compliance with the requirements of stated laws.
The prevailing business environment encompasses economic, social, environmental, cultural, governance facets, that demands the entrepreneurs and professionals, to take right strategic decisions, by analyzing each of the said facets in a scientific manner. Due diligence and compliance management helps in analyzing these aspects taking into consideration the nature of the business, type of industry, etc., and identifies the potential issues, advantages, and gaps that help in arriving at a right strategic decision. Further the aspects such as secretarial audit and secretarial standards accentuate the governance platform and compliance management. While this study lesson covers broader aspects of due diligence, secretarial standards, secretarial audit, compliance management, etc.
Compliance management is the method by which corporate manage the entire compliance process. It includes the compliance program, compliance audit, compliance report, etc. and in other words, it is called a compliance solution. Secretarial Audit and Compliance management are routine tools for effective governance. Compliance management is to be inbuilt into the corporate system to avoid non-compliances and the Secretarial audit is carried out on a periodical basis by an independent professional.
Due diligence is a pre-emptive tool to assess a business transaction. Due diligence is an investigative process for providing the desired comfort level about the potential investment and to minimize the risks such as hidden uncovered liabilities, poor growth prospects, price claimed for proposed investment being on the higher side, etc., In general, due diligence process is transaction based.
Course Highlights for CS Professional Secretarial Audit, Due Diligence & Compliance Management
- Course: Secretarial Audit, Due Diligence & Compliance Management.
- Syllabus: As per detailed below.
- Language: Hindi (actually a mix of both Hindi & English, say Combination of Hindi & English).
- No. of hours: 80+ hours
- Mode of Delivery: Online Mode, Offline Mode via Pen-drive, Memory Card, Smartphones and Tablets (as per student requirement).
- Course Content-Type: Video Lectures, Explanation with examples & Skill Worksheet.
- Coverage: 100% Detailed Course Coverage.
- Queries/Problems Solution: via Online Discussion Forums, Live Chat with Faculty and over Phone Calls.
Demo Class for CS Professional Secretarial Audit, Due Diligence & Compliance Management
About the TeacherRachita Kinra (CS, B.Com, LL.B) has been involved in teaching from the past 3-4 years. She worked as a Company Secretary and Legal Manager in a manufacturing group of companies. Her approach to teaching is structured and her focus is to give clarity in concepts of the subject/course. She also tries to give a few tips on how to answer a question in professional exams. She takes the students step by step through each phase of preparation emphasizing key concepts, principles, deep knowledge of the topics and syllabus.
For free demo call us 8800999280/84 or fill the form for any details:
More Courses by Insturctor
- Chapter 1 – Compliance Framework 02:40:00
- Chapter 2 – Compliances 04:05:00
- Chapter 3 – Documentation & Maintenance of Records 02:55:00
- Chapter 4 – Search and Status Report 01:10:00
- Chapter 5 – Know Your Customers (KYC) 01:20:00
- Chapter 6 – Signing and Certification 03:05:00
- Chapter 7 – Segment-wise Role of Company Secretaries 00:50:00
- Chapter 8 – Internal Audit & Performance Audit 01:45:00
- Chapter 9 – Concepts and Principles of Other Audits 02:20:00
- Chapter 10 – Audit Engagement 00:50:00
- Chapter 11 – Audit Principles and Techniques 01:28:00
- Chapter 12 – Audit Process and Documentation 02:40:00
- Chapter 13 – Forming an Opinion & Reporting 02:40:00
- Chapter 14 – Secretarial Audit : Fraud Detection and Reporting 00:40:00
- Chapter 15 – Quality Review 00:45:00
- Chapter 16 – Values Ethics and Professional Conduct 00:50:00
- Chapter 17 – Due Diligence- I 02:55:00
- Chapter 18 – Due Diligence- II 01:28:00