CS Foundation Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing CS Foundation Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing video lectures or online classes are as per latest ICSI Syllabus …
CS Foundation Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing
CS Foundation Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing video lectures or online classes are as per latest ICSI Syllabus and will cover Full Syllabus with use of PPTs and Live Examples. These videos are enough for a complete understanding of the concept and will let you score excellent marks in your exams.
Watch Demo for CS Foundation Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing video lectures
Course Highlights for CS Foundation Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing online classes
- Standard: CS Foundation
- Subject: Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing
- Syllabus: As per Latest ICSI Syllabus
- Language: Hindi (actually a mix of both Hindi & English, say Hinglish)
- Mode of Delivery: Online Mode, Offline Mode via Pendrive, Memory Card, Smartphones and Tablets (as per student requirement).
- Course Content Type: Video Lectures, Notes and Question Bank.
- Course Content/Duration: 35 Hours of Detailed Chapter wise Video Lectures.
- Coverage: 100% Detailed Course Coverage
- Queries/Problems Solution: via Online Discussion Forums, Live Chat with Faculty and over Phone Calls.
About the TeacherCS Ravi Nagpal (B.Com(H), LLB, ACS, CAIIB), is an excellent faculty having wide teaching experience and has worked as a Manager in a Nationalized Bank for 25 years. He Has been Teaching "Accounting" Since 2001. He is an Oral Faculty at the ICSI for the last 9 years. He is famous among students for her unique teaching style.
NEED ASSISTANCE IN BUYING / ORDERING? Call @ 8800999280 / 8800999283 / 8800999284 or fill the form for any other details:
More Courses by Insturctor
- Theoretical Frame work and Accounting Process-1 05:00:00
- Rectification Of Errors and Accounting Process-2 04:10:00
- Bank Reconciliation Statement 03:20:00
- Final Accounts for sale proprietor 03:00:00
- Company Accounts-Part-1 02:00:00
- Company Accounts-Part-2 04:10:00
- Types of audit 01:40:00
- Auditor and related provisions 01:40:00