- 1 year
CS Foundation Business Management Ethics and Entrepreneurship
Watch Demo Video
CS Foundation Business Management Ethics and Communication
These Video Lectures for CS Foundation are as per latest ICSI Syllabus and will cover Full Syllabus with use of PPTs and Live Examples. These videos are enough for complete understanding of concept and will let you to score excellent marks in your exams.
- Standard: CS Foundation
- Subject: Business Mgt. Ethics and Entrepreneurship
- Syllabus: As per Latest ICSI Syllabus
- Language: Hindi (actually a mix of both Hindi & English, say Hinglish)
- Validity: 6 Months
- Mode of Delivery: Online Mode, Offline Mode via Pendrive, Memory Card, Smartphones and Tablets (as per student requirement).
- Course Content Type: Video Lectures, Notes, Online Quiz and Question Bank.
- Course Content/Duration: 30 Hours of Detailed Chapter wise Video Lectures.
- Coverage: 100% Detailed Course Coverage
- Queries/Problems Solution: via Online Discussion Forums, Live Chat with Faculty and over Phone Calls.
About the Teacher
Shraya Jaiswal (CS, B.Com), is an excellent faculty having wide teaching experience for CS Foundation Business Management Ethics and Communication. Her approach to teaching is structured and practical which allows use of live examples in the class. She is famous among students for her unique teaching style.
Call us: 8800999280/8800999284 OR fill the form for any details:
|Nature of Management and its Process||04:10:00|
|Human Resource Management||04:10:00|
|Direction and Co-ordination||04:10:00|
|Recent Changes in Management||04:10:00|
|Essentials of Good English||00:00:00|
|Preparation of Press Releases||03:20:00|
|Growth And Challenges Of Entrepreneurial Ventures||01:00:00|
|Government Initiatives For Business Development||01:00:00|
|Entrepreneurship Creativity And Innovation||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.