CS Foundation Business Management Ethics and Communication CS Foundation Business Management Ethics and Entrepreneurship video lectures and online classes are as per latest ICSI Syllabus …
CS Foundation Business Management Ethics and CommunicationCS Foundation Business Management Ethics and Entrepreneurship video lectures and online classes are as per latest ICSI Syllabus and will cover Full Syllabus with use of PPTs and Live Examples. These videos are enough for a complete understanding of the concept and will let you score excellent marks in your exams.
Watch Demo CS Foundation Business Management Ethics and Entrepreneurship video lectures
Course Highlights for CS Foundation Business Management Ethics and Entrepreneurship online classes
- Standard: CS Foundation
- Subject: Business Mgt. Ethics and Entrepreneurship
- Syllabus: As per Latest ICSI Syllabus
- Language: Hindi (actually a mix of both Hindi & English, say Hinglish)
- Mode of Delivery: Online Mode, Offline Mode via Pendrive, Memory Card, Smartphones and Tablets (as per student requirement).
- Course Content Type: Video Lectures, Notes, Online Quiz and Question Bank.
- Course Content/Duration: 30 Hours of Detailed Chapter wise Video Lectures.
- Coverage: 100% Detailed Course Coverage
- Queries/Problems Solution: via Online Discussion Forums, Live Chat with Faculty and over Phone Calls.
About the TeacherShraya Jaiswal (CS, B.Com), is an excellent faculty having wide teaching experience for CS Foundation Business Management Ethics and Communication. Her approach to teaching is structured and practical which allows the use of live examples in the class. She is famous among students for her unique teaching style.
NEED ASSISTANCE IN BUYING / ORDERING? Call @ 8800999280 / 8800999283 / 8800999284 or fill the form for any other details:
More Courses by Insturctor
- Nature of Management and its Process 04:10:00
- Planning 04:10:00
- Organisation 04:10:00
- Human Resource Management 04:10:00
- Direction and Co-ordination 04:10:00
- Controlling 04:10:00
- Recent Changes in Management 04:10:00
- Business Ethics 00:00:00
- Business Communication 00:00:00
- Essentials of Good English 00:00:00
- Business Correspondence-I 04:10:00
- Administration 03:20:00
- Inter-departmental Communication 03:20:00
- Preparation of Press Releases 03:20:00
- E Correspondence 01:40:00