- ₹4,500.00 – ₹5,500.00
- 24 hours
CS Foundation Business Economics Online classes
These CS Foundation Business Economics and Statistics video lectures are as per latest ICSI Syllabus and will cover Full Syllabus with use of PPTs and Live Examples. These videos are enough for complete understanding of concept and will let you to score excellent marks in your exams.
Watch demo for CS Foundation Business Economics and Statistics video lectures
Course Highlights for CS Foundation Business Economics and Statistics Online Classes
- Standard: CS Foundation
- Subject: Business Economics and Statistics
- Syllabus: As per Latest ICSI Syllabus
- Language: Hindi (actually a mix of both Hindi & English, say Hinglish)
- Validity: 6 Months
- Mode of Delivery: Online Mode, Offline Mode via Pendrive, Memory Card, Smartphones and Tablets (as per student requirement).
- Course Content Type: Video Lectures, Notes and Question Bank.
- Course Content/Duration: 60 Hours of Detailed Chapter wise Video Lectures.
- Coverage: 100% Detailed Course Coverage
- Queries/Problems Solution: via Online Discussion Forums, Live Chat with Faculty and over Phone Calls.
About the Teacher
Mayank Gulati (B.Com), is an excellent faculty having wide teaching experience. He is famous among students for her unique teaching style.
If you need help with CS Foundation Business Economics and Statistics , contact Takshila Learning‘ CS Exam Expert. Also, you may begin your preparation with Business Economics and Statistics Free Demo Classes. Now students from all over India can learn from India’s Most Experienced Professors online and get their dream career.
Call us: 8800999280/8800999284 OR fill the form for any details:
|Nature and Scope of Economics||02:00:00|
|Theory of Demand and Supply||04:00:00|
|Theory of Production, Costs and Revenue||04:00:00|
|Money and Bankin||03:00:00|
|Basic Characteristics of Indian Economy||05:00:00|
|Forms of Markets and its Equilibrium||03:00:00|
|Selected areas of Indian Economy||04:00:00|
|Statistics: An Overview||00:00:00|
|Collection and Presentation of Statistical Data||00:00:00|
|Measures of Central Tendency||00:00:00|
|Mathematics of Finance||00:00:00|
|Index Numbers and Time Series Analysis||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.