CS Foundation Business Economics Online classes These CS Foundation Business Economics and Statistics video lectures are as per latest ICSI Syllabus and will cover Full …
₹4,500.00 – ₹6,500.00
December 6, 2021
Total Video Time
1 day, 1 hour
CS Foundation Business Economics Online classes
These CS Foundation Business Economics and Statistics video lectures are as per latest ICSI Syllabus and will cover Full Syllabus with use of PPTs and Live Examples. These videos are enough for a complete understanding of the concept and will let you score excellent marks in your exams.
Watch demo for CS Foundation Business Economics and Statistics video lectures
Course Highlights for CS Foundation Business Economics and Statistics Online Classes
- Standard: CS Foundation
- Subject: Business Economics and Statistics
- Syllabus: As per Latest ICSI Syllabus
- Language: Hindi (actually a mix of both Hindi & English, say Hinglish)
- Mode of Delivery: Online Mode, Offline Mode via Pendrive, Memory Card, Smartphones and Tablets (as per student requirement).
- Course Content Type: Video Lectures, Notes and Question Bank.
- Course Content/Duration: 60 Hours of Detailed Chapter wise Video Lectures.
- Coverage: 100% Detailed Course Coverage
- Queries/Problems Solution: via Online Discussion Forums, Live Chat with Faculty and over Phone Calls.
About the TeacherMayank Gulati (B.Com), is an excellent faculty having wide teaching experience. He is famous among students for her unique teaching style. If you need help with CS Foundation Business Economics and Statistics, contact Takshila Learning‘ CS Exam Expert. Also, you may begin your preparation with Business Economics and Statistics Free Demo Classes. Now students from all over India can learn from India’s Most Experienced Professors online and get their dream career.
NEED ASSISTANCE IN BUYING / ORDERING? Call @ 8800999280 / 8800999283 / 8800999284 or fill the form for any other details:
More Courses by Insturctor
- Nature and Scope of Economics 02:00:00
- Theory of Demand and Supply 04:00:00
- Theory of Production, Costs and Revenue 04:00:00
- Money and Bankin 03:00:00
- Basic Characteristics of Indian Economy 05:00:00
- Forms of Markets and its Equilibrium 03:00:00
- Selected areas of Indian Economy 04:00:00
- Statistics: An Overview 00:00:00
- Collection and Presentation of Statistical Data 00:00:00
- Measures of Central Tendency 00:00:00
- Mathematics of Finance 00:00:00
- Probability 00:00:00
- Index Numbers and Time Series Analysis 00:00:00