CS Executive Jurisprudence Interpretation and General Laws Video Lectures - JIGL Online classes
Takshila Learning Provide Best CS Executive Jurisprudence, Interpretation and General Laws Video lectures offline mode (Pendrive and Downloadable Link) by Sudhir Sachdeva, the Student can get these Recorded Lectures for CS Executive Course as per CS Executive New Syllabus for June 2021/Dec 2021 Exams with use of PPTs and Live Examples from industries.
Our Classes are a focus on Conceptual Clarity and more Practice as it is a Theoretical Subject so for Students we created Test Series (1)so that students can do Practice for their Exam and score excellent marks. The duration of these cs executive video lectures is 80 hours. Our cs foundation classes are based at any time, anywhere, on any device, it means students can access these classes at any time according to their convenience.
Watch Demo For JIGL Video Lectures
USPs of Our Classes
1. Proper Reasoning behind every topic is given.
2. Real/Daily life examples used to begin any topic and a particular topic is introduced.
3. Past knowledge of the student is connected with the current topic.
4. Thought-Provoking questions are asked to trigger the inquisitiveness of students.
5. Comprehensive coverage of all topics.
6. Students will not only Understand better but also Replicate in the exam/tests.
7. Practical implications of imparted knowledge are taught.
8. Sudhir Sachdeva Law Video lectures are a perfect replacement for Physical coaching.
About the Teacher
Sudhir Sachdeva has been serving as a Law teacher in the education industry for over 16 Years. He has taught well over 15,000 students of CA, CS, CMA and LL.b during his coaching journey. He is famous among students due to his simple, easy and super effective approach to teaching. Students love his flowcharts techniques of teaching and his way of explaining the most difficult concepts in a very simple way.
His ability to give real-life examples relating to the topics of Law is a highlight of his law classes. Many of his Students have got full Marks in CA CPT and many students have been getting exemption in Law Subjects of Chartered Accountancy, Company Secretary and Cost and Management Accounting courses for many years. He always advises to all of his students to Work hard and stay focused as there are no shortcuts to success.