- ₹6,000.00 – ₹7,000.00
- 24 hours
CS Executive Corporate & Management Accounting Video Lectures in Pendrive & Online Classes
For a business, accounting is indispensable, it is the medium of financial communication. As professional students, it is mandatory to be conversant with the aspects of financial, cost and management accounting, and this course is designed keeping this in mind.
To provide knowledge, understanding of the concepts, principles, practices, and techniques of Corporate and Management Accounting while doing an in-depth study of Indian and International Accounting Standards.
Corporate and Management Accounting is the backbone of every corporation. There is always a scope of corporate finance aspects like while raising capital, managing day to day business activity, expanding the size of the organization or managing the risk, implementing financial controls, etc. Management Accounting provides the management for financial analysis and interpretation of the business operations.
Watch Demo for Corporate & Management Accounting Video Lectures
- Standard: CS Executive
- Syllabus: As per Latest ICSI Syllabus
- Language: Bilingual
- Mode of Delivery: Downloadable Videos, Pen drive, Online Classes
- Course Content Type: Video Lectures, Books and Question Bank.
- Course Content/Duration: 250+ hours of Detailed Chapter wise Video Lectures.
- Coverage: 100% Detailed Course Coverage
- Queries/Problems Solution: via Online Discussion Forums, Live Chat with Faculty and over Phone Calls.
Qualification: M.COM, SAP (FI) Consultant, CA Final.
Vibha Kaushik is a brilliant faculty with more than 4 years of experience. Due to her interactive way of teaching she has become famous among students in a short time. Her specialization is in Finance & Taxation. Students taught by her have gained AIR in 2017, 2018.
• Learn Anytime, Anywhere, via the Internet.
• Revision day as part of the course prior to the examination date.
• Detailed Topic-wise recording with examples.
• Complete updated content as the latest exam pattern
• Queries/Problems Solution: via Online Knowledge Discussion Forums, Live Chat with Faculty and over Phone Calls.
Features of our classes
For a Free Demo call @ 8800999280 8800999283 8800999284 or fill the form for any other details:
|Part I: Corporate Accounting (60 marks)|
|Introduction to Corporate Accounting||00:37:00|
|Accounting for Debentures||02:58:00|
|Accounting for Share Capital||02:56:00|
|Related Aspects of Company Accounts||02:00:00|
|Financial Statements Interpretation||00:44:00|
|Consolidation of Accounts as per Companies Act, 2013||02:24:00|
|Corporate Financial Reporting||02:17:00|
|Cash Flow Statements||00:43:00|
|Accounting Standards (AS)||02:28:00|
|National and International Accounting Authorities||00:40:00|
|Adoption, Convergence and Interpretation of IFRS and Accounting Standards in India.||02:23:00|
|Part II: Management Accounting and Valuation (40 marks)|
|Cost Accounting Records & Cost Audit under Companies Act, 2013||00:45:00|
|Management Reporting (Management Information Systems)||00:36:00|
|Accounting for Share based payments (IndAS 102)||00:36:00|
No Reviews found for this course.