- 1 year
CBSE Class 9th Science
Watch Demo Video of CBSE class 9th Science Course
CBSE Class 9th Science
These animated video lectures for CBSE Class 9th Science content is mapped as per the CBSE syllabus of class 9th; chapters and topics are laid out as in NCERT textbooks of Science for class 9th. The entire content is made of high quality 3 D animation. These videos are enough for a complete understanding of concepts and will let you score excellent marks in your exams. This course is an excellent powerful home tutor for Science of class 9th and provides you learning like a crash course. This can assist you anytime, any number of times suiting your convenience and understanding abilities. The content comes on a 16 GB Pendrive/ SD Card/ Tablet.
Buy CBSE Class 9th Science classes and get class 9th Mathematics free
This Course also Cover: –
Quiz – Performance evaluation with timer clock.
Key Terms – Important terms and their definitions are available.
Web links – Relevant Web links are as per various topics to do further studies.
It has a host of other features including 3D animations, simulations, activities, and tests.
- Standard: CBSE Class 9th
- Subject: Science
- Syllabus: As per Latest CBSE Syllabus
- Validity: :1 year
- Mode of Delivery: Offline Mode via Pen drive, Memory Card on Smartphones and Tablets (as per student requirement). We also offer this course on a ready to use new tablet shipped to you with complete course loaded on it.
- Course Content Type: 3 D Animated Video Lectures, eNotes, Quiz, Web links and Key terms are provided in the course.
- Course Content/Duration: The course consists of 1095 Minutes of detailed chapter wise animated Video Lectures with lot of exercises and tips to better your performance.
- Coverage: Videos and exercises provides a detailed course coverage
- Queries/Problems Solution: Student’s queries can be taken via Online Discussion Forums.
|Matter in Our Surroundings||01:34:00|
|Is Matter Around us Pure?||00:57:00|
|The Fundamental Unit of Life||01:12:00|
|Force and Laws of Motion||00:37:00|
|Improvement in Food Resources||00:24:00|
|Atoms and Molecules||00:39:00|
|Structure of The Atom||00:37:00|
|Diversity in Living Organisms||02:18:00|
|Work and Energy||01:02:00|
|Why Do We Fall Ill||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.