- 1 year
CBSE Class 7th Science
Watch Demo Video of CBSE Class 7th Science Course
CBSE Class 7th Science
These animated video lectures for CBSE Class 7th Science content is mapped as per the CBSE syllabus of class 7th; chapters and topics are laid out as in NCERT text books of Science for class 7th. Entire content is made in high quality 3 D animation. These videos are enough for complete understanding of concepts and will let you score excellent marks in your exams. This course is an excellent powerful home tutor for Science of class 7th and provide you learning like a crash course. This can assist you anytime, any number of times suiting your convenience and understanding abilities. The content comes on a 16 GB Pendrive/ SD Card/ Tablet.
This Course also Cover: –
Quiz – Performance evaluation with timer clock.
Key Terms – Important terms and their definitions are available.
Web links – Relevant Web links are as per various topics to do further studies.
It has a host of other features including 3D animations, simulations, activities and tests.
- Standard: CBSE Class 7th
- Subject: Science
- Syllabus: As per Latest CBSE Syllabus
- Validity: :1 year
- Mode of Delivery: Offline Mode via Pen drive, Memory Card on Smartphones and Tablets (as per student requirement). We also offer this course on a ready to use new tablet shipped to you with complete course loaded on it.
- Course Content Type: 3 D Animated Video Lectures, eNotes, Quiz, Web links and Key terms are provided in the course.
- Course Content/Duration: The course consists of 489 Minutes of detailed chapter wise animated Video Lectures with lot of exercises and tips to better your performance.
- Coverage: Videos and exercises provides a detailed course coverage
- Queries/Problems Solution: Student’s queries can be taken via Online Discussion Forums.
Learning from such a content which is recognised worldwide will be a great fun.
Call us: 8800999280/8800999284 OR fill the form for
|Nutrition in Plants||00:17:00|
|Nutrition in Animals||00:18:00|
|Fibre to Fabric||00:00:00|
|Acids, Bases and Salt||00:47:00|
|Physical and Chemical Changes||00:22:00|
|Weather, Climate and Adaptations of Animals to Climate||00:30:00|
|Winds, Storms and Cyclones||00:10:00|
|Respiration in Organisms||00:22:00|
|Transportation in Animals and Plants||00:29:00|
|Reproduction in Plants||00:24:00|
|Motion and Time||00:34:00|
|Electric Current and its Effects||00:37:00|
|Water: A Precious Resource||00:23:00|
|Forests: Our Lifeline||00:07:00|
No Reviews found for this course.