- 1 year
CBSE Class 6th Science
Watch Demo Video of CBSE Class 6th Science Classes Course
CBSE Class 6th Science
Buy CBSE Class 6th Science classes and get class 6th Mathematics free
These animated video lectures for CBSE Class 6th Science content is mapped as per the CBSE syllabus of class 6th; chapters and topics are laid out as in NCERT text books of Science for class 6th. The entire content is made of high quality 3 D animation. These videos are enough for a complete understanding of concepts and will let you score excellent marks in your exams. This course is an excellent powerful home tutor for Science class 6th and provides you learning like a crash course. This can assist you anytime, any number of times suiting your convenience and understanding abilities. The content comes on a 8 GB Pendrive/ SD Card/ Tablet.
This Course also Cover: –
Quiz – Performance evaluation with timer clock.
Key Terms – Important terms and their definitions are available.
Web links – Relevant Web links are as per various topics to do further studies.
It has a host of other features including 3D animations, simulations, activities, and tests.
- Standard: CBSE Class 6th
- Subject: Science
- Syllabus: As per Latest CBSE Syllabus
- Validity: :1 year
- Mode of Delivery: Offline Mode via Pen drive, Memory Card on Smartphones and Tablets (as per student requirement). We also offer this course on a ready to use new tablet shipped to you with complete course loaded on it.
- Course Content Type: 3 D Animated Video Lectures, eNotes, Quiz, Web links and Key terms are provided in the course.
- Course Content/Duration: The course consists of 373 Minutes of detailed chapter wise animated Video Lectures with lot of exercises and tips to better your performance.
- Coverage: Videos and exercises provides a detailed course coverage
- Queries/Problems Solution: Student’s queries can be taken via Online Discussion Forums.
Learning from such a content which is recognized worldwide will be a great fun.
|Food: Where does it Come From ?||00:12:00|
|Components of Food||00:20:00|
|Fibre to Fabric||00:04:00|
|Sorting Materials into Groups||00:19:00|
|Separation of Substances||00:14:00|
|Changes Around Us||00:19:00|
|Getting to Know Plants||00:31:00|
|The Living Organisms and Their Surroundings||00:52:00|
|Motion and Measurement of Distances||00:33:00|
|Light, shadows, and Reflections||00:23:00|
|Electricity and Circuits||00:20:00|
|Fun with magnet||00:30:00|
|Air Around Us||00:12:00|
|Garbage In, Garbage Out||00:21:00|
No Reviews found for this course.