- 1 year
CBSE Class 5th Mathematics
These animated video lectures for CBSE Class 5th Mathematics content is mapped as per the CBSE syllabus of class 5th; chapters and topics are laid out as in NCERT textbooks of Mathematics for class 5th. The entire content is made of high-quality 3D animation. These videos are enough for a complete understanding of concepts and will let you score excellent marks in your exams. This course is an excellent powerful home tutor for Mathematics of class 6th and provides you learning like a crash course. This can assist you anytime, any number of times suiting your convenience and understanding abilities. The content comes on a 8 GB Pendrive/ SD Card/ Tablet.
This Course also Cover: –
Quiz – Performance evaluation with timer clock.
Key Terms – Important terms and their definitions are available.
Web links – Relevant Web links are as per various topics to do further studies.
It has a host of other features including 3D animations, simulations, activities, and tests.
- Standard: CBSE Class 5th
- Subject: Mathematics
- Syllabus: As per Latest CBSE Syllabus
- Validity: :1 year
- Mode of Delivery: Offline Mode via Pen drive, Memory Card on Smartphones and Tablets (as per student requirement). We also offer this course on a ready to use new tablet shipped to you with complete course loaded on it.
- Course Content Type: 3 D Animated Video Lectures, eNotes, Quiz, Web links and Key terms are provided in the course.
- Course Content/Duration: The course consists of 194 Minutes of detailed chapter wise animated Video Lectures with lot of exercises and tips to better your performance.
- Coverage: Videos and exercises provides a detailed course coverage
- Queries/Problems Solution: Student’s queries can be taken via Online Discussion Forums.
Learning from such a content which is recognized worldwide will be a great fun.
Chapter 01: The Fish Tale
Chapter 02: Shapes and Angles
Chapter 03: How Many Squares?
Chapter 04: Parts and Wholes
Chapter 05: Does it look the same?
Chapter 06: Be my multiple, I’ll be your factor
Chapter 07: Can you see the pattern?
Chapter 08: Mapping your Way
Chapter 09: Boxes and Sketches
Chapter 10: Tenths and Hundredths
Chapter 11: Area of its boundary
Chapter 12: Smart Charts
Chapter 13: Way to multiply and divide
Chapter 14: How big? How Heavy?
No Reviews found for this course.