- 1 year
CBSE Class 4th Mathematics
These animated video lectures for CBSE Class 4th Mathematics content is mapped as per the CBSE syllabus of class 4th; chapters and topics are laid out as in NCERT textbooks of Mathematics for class 4th. The entire content is made of high quality 3 D animation. These videos are enough for a complete understanding of concepts and will let you score excellent marks in your exams. This course is an excellent powerful home tutor for Mathematics of class 4th and provides you learning like a crash course. This can assist you anytime, any number of times suiting your convenience and understanding abilities. The content comes on a 4 GB Pendrive/ SD Card/ Tablet.
This Course also Cover: –
Quiz – Performance evaluation with timer clock.
Key Terms – Important terms and their definitions are available.
Web links – Relevant Web links are as per various topics to do further studies.
It has a host of other features including 3D animations, simulations, activities, and tests.
- Standard: CBSE Class 4th
- Subject: Mathematics
- Syllabus: As per Latest CBSE Syllabus
- Validity: :1 year
- Mode of Delivery: Offline Mode via Pen drive, Memory Card on Smartphones and Tablets (as per student requirement). We also offer this course on a ready to use new tablet shipped to you with complete course loaded on it.
- Course Content Type: 3 D Animated Video Lectures, eNotes, Quiz, Web links and Key terms are provided in the course.
- Course Content/Duration: The course consists of 77 Minutes of detailed chapter wise animated Video Lectures with lot of exercises and tips to better your performance.
- Coverage: Videos and exercises provides a detailed course coverage
- Queries/Problems Solution: Student’s queries can be taken via Online Discussion Forums.
Learning from such a content which is recognized worldwide will be a great fun.
Chapter 02: Long and Short
Chapter 04: Tick-Tick-Tick
Chapter 06: The Junk Seller
Chapter 07: Jugs and Mugs
Chapter 08: Carts and Wheels
Chapter 09: Halves and Quarters
Chapter 10: Play with Patterns
Chapter 11: Tables and Shares
Chapter 12: How Heavy? How Light?
Chapter 13: Fields and Fences
No Reviews found for this course.