- 1 year
CBSE Class 2nd Science
CBSE Class 2nd Science
These animated video lectures for CBSE Class 2nd Science content is mapped as per the CBSE syllabus of class2nd; chapters and topics are laid out as in NCERT text books of Science for class 2nd. Entire content is made in high quality 3 D animation. These videos are enough for complete understanding of concepts and will let you score excellent marks in your exams. This course is an excellent powerful home tutor for Science of class 2nd and provide you learning like a crash course. This can assist you anytime, any number of times suiting your convenience and understanding abilities. The content comes on a 4 GB Pendrive/ SD Card/ Tablet.
This Course also Cover: –
Quiz – Performance evaluation with timer clock.
Key Terms – Important terms and their definitions are available.
Web links – Relevant Web links are as per various topics to do further studies.
It has a host of other features including 3D animations, simulations, activities and tests.
- Standard: CBSE Class 2nd
- Subject: Science
- Syllabus: As per Latest CBSE Syllabus
- Validity: :1 year
- Mode of Delivery: Offline Mode via Pen drive, Memory Card on Smartphones and Tablets (as per student requirement). We also offer this course on a ready to use new tablet shipped to you with complete course loaded on it.
- Course Content Type: 3 D Animated Video Lectures, eNotes, Quiz, Web links and Key terms are provided in the course.
- Course Content/Duration: The course consists of 102 Minutes of detailed chapter wise animated Video Lectures with lot of exercises and tips to better your performance.
- Coverage: Videos and exercises provides a detailed course coverage
- Queries/Problems Solution: Student’s queries can be taken via Online Discussion Forums.
About the Course
Various versions of our content have received a host of International Awards and Accolades like
- “Codie” Finalist [US Award for best software product]- 2014
- Best e-Content of the Decade from UNESCO in year Jan 2013
- Best Educational Content Award by HRD minister Smt. Smriti Irani in year 2013.
- “World Didac” [Swiss based European Education Commission Award] 2008
- WSIS (World Summit Information Society) Award in Dec 2008 for Best Interactive Digital content.
Learning from such a content which is recognised worldwide will be a great fun.
CHAPTER 01: PLANT AND ANIMAL LIFE
CHAPTER 02: HUMAN BODY
CHAPTER 03: FOOD AND HEALTH
CHAPTER 04: AIR, WATER AND WEATHER
CHAPTER 05: THE UNIVERSE
CHAPTER 06: ENVIRONMENT
CHAPTER 07: SAFETY AND FIRST AID
CHAPTER 08: OUR NEEDS
CHAPTER 09: HOUSING
CHAPTER 10: MATTER
CHAPTER 11: LIGHT
CHAPTER 12: SOILS, ROCKS AND MINERALS
No Reviews found for this course.