- 1 year
NCERT & CBSE Physics Class 12 Online Classes & Solutions
Watch Demo Video
These animated video lectures for CBSE Physics Class 12 content is mapped as per the CBSE syllabus of class 12th chapters and topics are laid out as in NCERT textbooks of Physics for class 12th and entire content is made in high quality 3 D / 2 D animation. These videos are enough for a complete understanding of concepts and will let you score excellent marks in your exams. This course is an excellent and powerful home tutor for Physics of class 12th to provide you learning like a crash course, who can assist you anytime, any number of times suiting your convenience and understanding abilities. The content comes on a 32 GB Pendrive / SD Card / Tablet.
This Course also Cover: –
Quiz – Performance evaluation with timer clock.
Key Terms – Important terms and their definitions are available.
Web links – Relevant Web links are as per various topics to do further studies.
It has a host of other features including 3D animations, simulations, activities, and tests.
- Standard: CBSE Class 12
- Subject: Physics
- Syllabus: As per Latest CBSE Syllabus
- Validity: 1 year
- Mode of Delivery: Offline Mode via Pen drive, Memory Card on Smartphones and Tablets (as per student requirement). We also offer this course on a ready to use new tablet shipped to you with complete course loaded on it.
- Course Content Type: 3 D Animated Video Lectures, eNotes, Quiz, Web links and Key terms.
- Course Content/Duration: 1593 Minutes of Detailed Chapter wise Animated Video Lectures with lot of exercises and tips to better your performance.
- Coverage: 100% Detailed Course Coverage
- Queries/Problems Solution: via Online Discussion Forums.
Learning from such a content which is recognized worldwide will be a great fun.
For a FREE DEMO call @+91-88009-99280 or fill the form below for any details:
|Electric Charges and Fields||01:49:00|
|Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance||02:01:00|
|Moving Charges and Magnetism||01:42:00|
|Magnetism and Matter||00:55:00|
|Ray Optics and Optical Instruments||03:03:00|
|Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter||01:16:00|
|Semiconductor Electronics : Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits||02:26:00|
No Reviews found for this course.