- 1 year
NCERT & CBSE Class 12 Maths online Classes & Solutions
Watch Demo Video
CBSE Class 12 Maths
These animated video lectures for CBSE Class 12 Maths content is mapped as per the CBSE syllabus of class 12th; chapters and topics are laid out as in NCERT textbooks of Mathematics for class 12th and entire content is made in high quality 3 D animation. These videos are enough for the complete understanding of concepts and will let you score excellent marks in your exams. This course is an excellent and powerful home tutor for the mathematics of class 12th to provide you learning like a crash course, who can assist you anytime, any number of times suiting your convenience and understanding abilities.
This Course also Cover: –
Quiz – Performance evaluation with timer clock.
Key Terms – Important terms and their definitions are available.
Web links – Relevant Web links are as per various topics to do further studies.
It has a host of other features including 3D animations, simulations, activities and tests.
Course Highlights for CBSE Class 12 Maths
- Standard: CBSE Class 12
- Subject: Mathematics
- Syllabus: As per Latest CBSE Syllabus
- Validity: :1 year
- Mode of Delivery: Offline Mode via Pen drive, Memory Card on Smartphones and Tablets (as per student requirement). We also offer this course on a ready to use new tablet shipped to you with complete course loaded on it.
- Course Content Type: 3 D Animated Video Lectures, eNotes, Quiz, Web links and Key terms.
- Course Content/Duration: 435 Minutes of Detailed Chapter wise Animated Video Lectures with lot of exercises and tips to better your performance.
- Coverage: 100% Detailed Course Coverage
- Queries/Problems Solution: via Online Discussion Forums.
Learning from such a content which is recognized worldwide will be a great fun.
For more detais NCERT Maths Class 12
Call us: 8800999280/8800999284 OR fill the form for any details:
|Relations and Functions||00:23:00|
|Inverse Trigonometric Functions||00:21:00|
|Continuity and Differentiability||00:53:00|
|Application of Derivatives||00:32:00|
|Application of Integrals||00:04:00|
|Three Dimensional Geometry||00:46:00|
No Reviews found for this course.