- 1 year
NCERT & CBSE Chemistry Class 12 Online Classes & Video Lectures
These animated video lectures for CBSE Chemistry Class 12 are mapped as per the CBSE syllabus of class 12th. All chapters and topics are laid out as in NCERT textbooks of Chemistry for class 12th and entire content is made in high quality animation videos. These videos are enough for a complete understanding of concepts and will let you score excellent marks in your exams. This course is an excellent and powerful home tutor for Chemistry of class 12th to provide you learning like a crash course, who can assist you anytime, any number of times suiting your convenience and understanding abilities.
This Course also Cover: –
Quiz – This evaluates your performance with a time clock.
Key Terms – Important terms and their definitions are available in this section.
Web links – Relevant Web links specifically on various topics to do further in-depth studies.
It has a host of other features including animations videos, simulations, activities, and tests.
Course Highlights for CBSE Chemistry Class 12
- Standard: CBSE Class 12
- Subject: Chemistry
- Syllabus: As per Latest CBSE Syllabus
- Validity: :1 year
- Mode of Delivery: Course is delivered to you in offline mode via Pen drive, Memory Card on Smartphones and Tablets (as per student requirement). We also offer this course on a ready to use new tablet shipped to you with complete course loaded on it.
- Course Content Type: Animated Video Lectures, eNotes, Quiz, Web links and Key terms provides you concise learning to score excellent marks.
- Course Content/Duration: chapter wise Animated Video Lectures with lot of exercises and tips to better your performance in exams.
- Coverage: Detailed Course Coverage which covers most of the important concepts and topics required.
- Queries/Problems Solution: Queries can be taken via Online Discussion Forum.
Watch Demo Video For Chemistry
Learning from such a content which is recognized worldwide will be a great fun.
Call @ 8800999280 / 8800999283 / 8800999284 or fill the form for any other details:
|The solid state||02:06:00|
|General principles and processes of isolation of elements||00:33:00|
|The p-block elements||02:47:00|
|The d- and f- block element||00:39:00|
|Haloalkanes and haloarenes||01:08:00|
|Alcohols, phenols and ethers||00:31:00|
|Aldehydes, ketones and carboxylic acid||01:37:00|
|Chemistry in everyday life||00:11:00|
No Reviews found for this course.