- 1 year
NCERT & CBSE Biology Class 12 Online Classes & Solutions
These animated video lectures for CBSE Biology Class 12 content is mapped as per the CBSE syllabus of class 12th; chapters and topics are laid out as in NCERT text books of biology for class 12th. Entire content is made in high quality animation videos. These videos are enough for complete understanding of concepts and will let you score excellent marks in your exams. This course is an excellent powerful home tutor for biology of class 12th and provide you learning like a crash course. This can assist you anytime, any number of times suiting your convenience and understanding abilities.
This Course also Cover: –
Quiz – Performance evaluation with timer clock.
Key Terms – Important terms and their definitions are available.
Web links – Relevant Web links are as per various topics to do further studies.
It has a host of other features including animations, simulations, activities and tests.
Course Highlights for CBSE Biology Class 12
- Standard: CBSE Class 12
- Subject: Biology
- Syllabus: As per Latest CBSE Syllabus
- Validity: :1 year
- Mode of Delivery: Offline Mode via Pen drive, Memory Card on Smartphones and Tablets (as per student requirement). We also offer this course on a ready to use new tablet shipped to you with complete course loaded on it.
- Course Content Type: Animated Video Lectures, eNotes, Quiz, Web links and Key terms are provided in the course.
- Course Content/Duration: detailed chapter wise animated video lectures with lot of exercises and tips to better your performance.
- Coverage: Videos and exercises provides a detailed course coverage
- Queries/Problems Solution: Student’s queries can be taken via Online Discussion Forums.
Demo For Class 12 Biology
|Reproduction in organisms||00:26:00|
|Sexual Reproduction in flowering Plants||00:36:00|
|GENETICS AND EVOLUTION|
|Principles of Inheritance and Variation||01:25:00|
|Molecular Basis of Inheritance||00:25:00|
|BIOLOGY IN HUMAN WELFARE|
|Human Health and Disease||01:17:00|
|Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production||00:24:00|
|Microbes in Human Welfare||00:21:00|
|Biotechnology : Principles and Processes||00:10:00|
|Biotechnology and its Applications||00:26:00|
|Organisms and Populations||00:17:00|
No Reviews found for this course.