- 1 year
CBSE Class 12th Biology
Watch Demo Video of CBSE class 12th Biology Course
Online CBSE Class 12th Biology
These animated video lectures for CBSE Class 12th Biology content is mapped as per the CBSE syllabus of class 12th; chapters and topics are laid out as in NCERT text books of biology for class 12th. Entire content is made in high quality 3 D animation. These videos are enough for complete understanding of concepts and will let you score excellent marks in your exams. This course is an excellent powerful home tutor for biology of class 12th and provide you learning like a crash course. This can assist you anytime, any number of times suiting your convenience and understanding abilities. The content comes on a 16 GB Pendrive/ SD Card/ Tablet.
This Course also Cover: –
Quiz – Performance evaluation with timer clock.
Key Terms – Important terms and their definitions are available.
Web links – Relevant Web links are as per various topics to do further studies.
It has a host of other features including 3D animations, simulations, activities and tests.
- Standard: CBSE Class 12th
- Subject: Biology
- Syllabus: As per Latest CBSE Syllabus
- Validity: :1 year
- Mode of Delivery: Offline Mode via Pen drive, Memory Card on Smartphones and Tablets (as per student requirement). We also offer this course on a ready to use new tablet shipped to you with complete course loaded on it.
- Course Content Type: 3 D Animated Video Lectures, eNotes, Quiz, Web links and Key terms are provided in the course.
- Course Content/Duration: The course consists of 514 Minutes of detailed chapter wise animated Video Lectures with lot of exercises and tips to better your performance.
- Coverage: Videos and exercises provides a detailed course coverage
- Queries/Problems Solution: Student’s queries can be taken via Online Discussion Forums.
About the Course
Various versions of our content have received a host of International Awards and Accolades like
- “Codie” Finalist [US Award for best software product]- 2014
- Best e-Content of the Decade from UNESCO in year Jan 2013
- Best Educational Content Award by HRD minister Smt. Smriti Irani in year 2013.
- “World Didac” [Swiss based European Education Commission Award] 2008
- WSIS (World Summit Information Society) Award in Dec 2008 for Best Interactive Digital content.
Learning from such a content which is recognised worldwide will be a great fun.
|Reproduction in organisms||00:26:00|
|Sexual Reproduction in flowering Plants||00:36:00|
|GENETICS AND EVOLUTION|
|Principles of Inheritance and Variation||01:25:00|
|Molecular Basis of Inheritance||00:25:00|
|BIOLOGY IN HUMAN WELFARE|
|Human Health and Disease||01:17:00|
|Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production||00:24:00|
|Microbes in Human Welfare||00:21:00|
|Biotechnology : Principles and Processes||00:10:00|
|Biotechnology and its Applications||00:26:00|
|Organisms and Populations||00:17:00|
No Reviews found for this course.