- 1 year
CBSE Class 12th Accountancy Course (English Version)
Watch Demo Video of CBSE Class 12 Accountancy (English Version)
CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Course (English Version)
Accountancy Video Lectures for Class 12th Students (CBSE). These videos will cover Full Syllabus of CBSE Pattern in Fast track mode with use of PPTs and Live Examples. These videos are enough for a complete understanding of a concept and will let you score excellent marks in your exams. This course is an excellent powerful home tutor for CBSE class 12th students. This can assist you anytime, any number of times suiting your convenience and understanding abilities
- Class: Class 12th
- Subject: Accountancy
- Syllabus: As per CBSE Pattern
- Language: English
- Validity: 12 Months
- Mode of Delivery: Online Mode, Offline Mode via Pendrive, Memory Card, Smartphones and Tablets (as per student requirement).
- Course Content Type: Video Lectures, Notes, Online Quiz and Question Bank.
- Course Content/Duration: 24 Hours of Detailed Chapter wise Video Lectures.
- Coverage: 100% Detailed Course Coverage
- Queries/Problems Solution: via Online Discussion Forums, Live Chat with Faculty and over Phone Calls.
About the Teacher
Jagannathan (B.Com(H) Ph.D IN COMMERCE, M.COM.,FICMA,FCS, is an excellent faculty having teaching experience of 25 years. His approach to teaching is structured and practical which allows use of live examples in the class. He is famous among students for her unique teaching style.
Call us: 8800999280/8800999284 OR fill the form for any details:
|Feature of partnership firm accounting||00:45:00|
|Treatment of goodwill and change in profit sharing ratio examples||01:40:00|
|Admission of a partner-Accounting Treatment||01:40:00|
|Retirement of a partner||00:00:00|
|Illustration on Dissolution of firm||01:30:00|
|Accountancy for Company/Share Capital/Issue of forfeiture of share||02:00:00|
|Issue of Debenture/Redemption of Debenture||01:40:00|
|Financial Statement analysis||02:00:00|
|Cash Flow Statement||01:40:00|
No Reviews found for this course.