- 1 year
CBSE Class 12 Economics
Watch Demo Video
CBSE Class 12 Economics – Economics Notes for Online/offline Course
CBSE Class 12 Economics : Economics Notes and Video Lectures for Class 12th Students (CBSE). These videos will cover Full Syllabus of CBSE Pattern with use of PPTs and Live Examples. These videos are enough for complete understanding of concept and will let you to score excellent marks in your exams.
- Class: Class 12th
- Subject: Economics
- Syllabus: As per CBSE Pattern
- Language: Hindi (actually a mix of both Hindi & English, say Hinglish)
- Validity: 12 Months
- Mode of Delivery: Online Mode, Offline Mode via Pendrive, Memory Card, Smartphones and Tablets (as per student requirement).
- Course Content Type: Video Lectures, Notes, Online Quiz and Question Bank.
- Course Content/Duration: 35 Hours of Detailed Chapter wise Video Lectures.
- Coverage: 100% Detailed Course Coverage
- Queries/Problems Solution: via Online Discussion Forums, Live Chat with Faculty and over Phone Calls.
About the Teacher
Rupali Popli (B.Com(H), M.A(Mass Communication)), is an excellent faculty having teaching experience of 5 years for Economics. Her approach to teaching is structured and practical which allows use of live examples in the class. She is famous among students for her unique teaching style.
Call us: 8800999280/8800999284 OR fill the form for any details:
|Part A: Introductory Microeconomics|
|Consumer Equilibrium and Demand||08:20:00|
|Producer Behaviour and Supply||05:00:00|
|Forms of Market and Price Determination||08:20:00|
|Part B: Introductory Macroeconomics|
|National Income and Related Aggregates||02:00:00|
|Money and Banking||02:00:00|
|Determination of Income and Employment||02:00:00|
|Government Budget and the Economy||03:00:00|
|Balance of Payments||02:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.