- 1 year
CBSE Class 12 Economics
TAKSHILA LEARNING is an online study portal which provides best and quality education in many educational dimensions. For class 12th Economics, Takshila Learning is the leading organization in providing informative video lectures based completely on CBSE pattern. With the help of ppt and live examples, the course is enhanced under the guidance of expert faculty for better understanding. The videos are up to the syllabus plus the student gets summary for each chapter to clear his/her concepts. These videos are based on NCERT and have been prepared with the help of some renowned supplementary books such as faculty Sandeep Garg.
- Class: Class 12th
- Subject: Economics
- Syllabus: As per CBSE Pattern
- Language: Hindi and English mix.
- Validity: 12 Months
- Mode of Delivery: Online Mode, Offline Mode via Pen drive, Memory Card, Smartphones and Tablets (as per student requirement).
- Course Content Type: Video Lectures, Online Quiz and Question Bank.
- Course Content/Duration: 35 Hours of Detailed Chapter wise Video Lectures.
- Coverage: 100% Detailed Course Coverage
- Queries/Problems Solution: via Online Discussion Forums, Live Chat with Faculty and over Phone Calls.
- Supplements provided: Worksheets, a question bank, summary, etc.
Watch Demo Video
ABOUT THE TEACHER
Rupali Popli (B.Com(H), M.A(Mass Communication)), is an excellent faculty having teaching experience of 5 years for Economics. Her approach to teaching is structured and practical which allows use of live examples in the class. She is famous among students for her unique teaching style.
Call us: 8800999280/8800999284 OR fill the form for any details:
|Part A: Introductory Microeconomics|
|Consumer Equilibrium and Demand||08:20:00|
|Producer Behaviour and Supply||05:00:00|
|Forms of Market and Price Determination||08:20:00|
|Part B: Introductory Macroeconomics|
|National Income and Related Aggregates||02:00:00|
|Money and Banking||02:00:00|
|Determination of Income and Employment||02:00:00|
|Government Budget and the Economy||03:00:00|
|Balance of Payments||02:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.