- ₹5,000.00 – ₹7,000.00
- 24 hours
NCERT & CBSE Accountancy class 12 Online Classes & Video Lectures
Class 12 Accountancy course furnishes a wide range of concepts and advanced information on accounts to students who are studying in class 12th.
Over the centuries, accounting has been one of the key expertise required by any individual or by any organization. It is one of the most important knowledge base required for the monetary and financial record-keeping. Thus any business pursuit needs experts for accounts which are called accountants. However, the current day’s rapidly developing business environment has impelled the accountants to revise their concepts, representation, and functions both within the enterprise and in the outside world.
Accountancy syllabus emphasizes on enhancing the fundamental comprehension about the nature and purpose of the accounting information and its utility in the conduct of business operations. This progresses logical reasoning, analytical skills and considered judgemental potential among the students.
Class 12 Accountancy provides a wide range of illustrative examples; which helps the students to comprehend and learn quickly.
Objectives Of teaching Accounts in class12th
• To familiarize students with new and emerging areas in the preparation and presentation of financial statements.
• To acquaint students with basic accounting concepts and accounting standards.
• To develop the skills of designing need-based accounting database.
• To appreciate the role of ICT in business operations.
• To develop an understanding of the recording of business transactions and preparation of financial statements.
• To enable students with accounting for Not-for-Profit organizations, accounting for Partnership Firms and company accounts
In order to achieve the above objectives following are the books and the course highlights for your reference:
This subject includes 3 books (TS Grewal)
Volume1: Accounting for partnership firm
Volume2: Accounting for non-for-profit organization and companies
volume3: Analysis of financial statements
• Basics – Fundamentals and Goodwill
• Admission of partner
• Retirement of partner
• Dissolution of partnership firm
• Accounting for NPO
• Financial statements of the company
• Financial statement analysis
• Tools of Financial statement analysis
• Accounting ratios
• Cash flow statements
Marking Scheme of the course
• Partnership: 35 Marks
• Company accounts: 15 Marks
• NPO: 10 Marks
• Financial statement analysis: 12 Marks
• Cash Flow Statement: 08 Marks
• Practical/project work: 20 Marks
Total: 100 Marks
Suggested question paper design guidelines
(M=MARKS AND Q=QUESTIONS)
|s.no.||Type of question||Very short(1M)||Short1|
|TOTAL||8MARKS||12 MARKS||20 MARKS||24 MARKS||16 MARKS||80 MARKS|
Scope of accounts
• An accountant plays a very important role in any business. It is a very crucial part of an organization, for managing payroll, auditing, and financial management.
• To cater to the individual demand of different companies, the demand for accountants is increasing. Eligible candidates can find jobs in the Public sector, Private sector or Non-Profit industries and companies.
• You can opt for various career profiles such as clerk, payroll clerks, and accounts clerk.
• You can also opt for various accountancy courses for your further studies like Chartered Accountant, Accountant, Accounting technician course, B.Com in Accounting and Finance, B.Com in Accounting and Taxes, etc. for your better career. You can also try to pick up the stream of Cost and Management Accountants (CMA). Also, these areas pay nicely and a student can plan to build his career in this direction. Additionally, you can also do international courses like IFRS or CPA as you grow up in your career.
To be able to do Class 12th Accounts course a student has to clear Class 11th Accounts subject offered by his/her school.
Jyoti is teaching commerce students from last10 years in Delhi and her classes are the most sort after. She believes in explaining each and every concept in detail with examples for better understanding. She has vast knowledge with a clear base in the field of Accounts. She follows the mantra” A day without learning is a day wasted” so she tries to teach and make students learn something new every day. The knowledge she tries to impart is not just for the course but she also updates students on skills which are required at the later date.
B. Com (Hons.) graduate of the year 2012 from Kirorimal College, University of Delhi, she is also pursuing her CA (Finals) nowadays. Teaching profession since 2009 in the field of commerce she has already taught over 100(s) of satisfied students.
An avid sportsperson in the field of Chess has won many competitions during her school and college days.
Why studying this course from Takshila Learning will give you advantage
• PowerPoint slides are carrying a lot of depth for clarity of concepts.
• All the concepts are linked together for a thorough understanding
• All earlier years Board Questions are covered in the videos.
• Summary hand notes for better understanding for last day revision will also be provided.
• Students with high background concepts/knowledge and the students with not so good background concepts/ knowledge will both enjoy learning from these videos since the concepts are covered so nicely in the videos.
Why Takshila Learning
• Learning gives you the best platform to study alone at home without distraction, peacefully for a better understanding.
• Most importantly doing this online study gives you the freedom to study your subject anytime you want to, you need not go anywhere and waste your time in traveling.
• You can re-repeat your lecture again if you don’t understand the topic at once as you are no more dependent on the teacher to come and explain you again. Just re-run the video again.
• You will not miss your lectures in case of any urgency as you can pause the lecture in you need to and play it again later.
• More than anything else you can get the faculty support any time whenever you have any doubt.
Call us: 8800999280/8800999284 OR fill the form for any details:
|Unit: Not for profit organisation (NPO)||05:36:00|
|Unit: Cash flow statement||01:23:00|
|Unit: Change In Profit Sharing Ratio||03:13:00|
|Unit : Admission of Partner||01:23:00|
|Retirement/death of a partner||02:32:00|
No Reviews found for this course.