- 1 year
CBSE Class 11th Physics
Watch Demo Video
Online CBSE Class 11th Physics
Class 11 Physics : These animated video lectures for CBSE Class 11th Physics content is mapped as per the CBSE syllabus of class 11th; chapters and topics are laid out as in NCERT textbooks of Physics for class 11th and entire content is made in high quality 3 D animation. These videos are enough for a complete understanding of concepts and will let you score excellent marks in your exams. This course is an excellent and powerful home tutor for Physics of class 11th to provide you learning like a crash course, who can assist you anytime, any number of times suiting your convenience and understanding abilities. The content comes on a 32 GB Pendrive/ SD Card/ Tablet.
This Course also Cover: –
Quiz – Performance evaluation with timer clock.
Key Terms – Important terms and their definitions are available.
Web links – Relevant Web links are as per various topics to do further studies.
It has a host of other features including 3D animations, simulations, activities, and tests.
- Standard: CBSE Class 11th
- Subject: Physics
- Syllabus: As per Latest CBSE Syllabus
- Validity: :1 year
- Mode of Delivery: Offline Mode via Pen drive, Memory Card on Smartphones and Tablets (as per student requirement). We also offer this course on a ready to use new tablet shipped to you with complete course loaded on it.
- Course Content Type: 3 D Animated Video Lectures, eNotes, Quiz, Web links and Key terms.
- Course Content/Duration: 1498 Minutes of Detailed Chapter wise Animated Video Lectures with lot of exercises and tips to better your performance.
- Coverage: 100% Detailed Course Coverage
- Queries/Problems Solution: via Online Discussion Forums.
Learning from such a content which is recognized worldwide will be a great fun.
Call us: 8800999280/8800999284 OR fill the form for any details:
|Units And Measurement||02:04:00|
|Motion In a Straight Line||01:01:00|
|Motion In a Plane||01:29:00|
|Laws of Motion||01:30:00|
|Work, Energy and Power||02:16:00|
|Systems of Particles And Rotational Motion||01:53:00|
|Mechanical Properties of Solids||00:45:00|
|Mechanical Properties of Fluids||02:27:00|
|Thermal Properties of Matter||02:33:00|
No Reviews found for this course.