- 1 year
Online CBSE Class 11th Chemistry
Class 11 Chemistry: These animated video lectures for CBSE Class 11th Chemistry content is mapped as per the CBSE syllabus of class 11th; chapters and topics are laid out as in NCERT textbooks of Chemistry for class 11th and the entire content is made in high quality animation videos. These videos are enough for the complete understanding of concepts and will let you score excellent marks in your exams. This course is an excellent and powerful home tutor for Chemistry of class 11th to provide you learning like a crash course, who can assist you anytime, any number of times suiting your convenience and understanding abilities.
This Course also Cover: –
Quiz – Performance evaluation with timer clock.
Key Terms – Important terms and their definitions are available.
Weblinks – Relevant Web links are as per various topics to do further studies.
It has a host of other features including animations videos, simulations, activities, and tests.
- Standard: CBSE Class 11th
- Subject: Chemistry
- Syllabus: As per Latest CBSE Syllabus
- Language: English
- Validity: :1 year
- Mode of Delivery: Offline Mode via Pen drive, Memory Card on Smartphones and Tablets (as per student requirement). We also offer this course on a ready to use new tablet shipped to you with complete course loaded on it.
- Course Content Type: Animated Video Lectures, eNotes, Quiz, Web links, and Key terms.
- Course Content/Duration: Animated Video Lectures with a lot of exercises and tips to better your performance.
- Coverage: 100% Detailed Course Coverage
- Queries/Problems Solution: via Online Discussion Forums.
Learning from such content which is recognized worldwide will be great fun.
Watch Demo Video Chemistry
Call @ 8800999280 / 8800999283 / 8800999284 or fill the form for any other details:
|Some basic concepts of chemistry||01:57:00|
|Structure of atom||02:22:00|
|Classification of elements and periodicity in properties||01:10:00|
|Chemical bonding and molecular structure||03:13:00|
|States of matter||01:44:00|
|The s-block elements||01:18:00|
|The p-block elements||01:05:00|
|Organic chemistry – Some basic principles and techniques||02:14:00|
No Reviews found for this course.