- 1 year
CBSE Class 11th Biology
Online CBSE Class 11th Biology
These animated video lectures for CBSE Class 11th Biology content is mapped as per the CBSE syllabus of class 11th; chapters and topics are laid out as in NCERT text books of Biology for class 11th and entire content is made in high quality animation videos. These videos are enough for complete understanding of concepts and will let you score excellent marks in your exams. This course is an excellent and powerful home tutor for Biology of class 11th to provide you learning like a crash course, who can assist you anytime, any number of times suiting your convenience and understanding abilities.
This Biology Class 11 Course also Cover: –
Quiz – Performance evaluation with timer clock.
Key Terms – Important terms and their definitions are available.
Web links – Relevant Web links are as per various topics to do further studies.
It has a host of other features including animations, simulations, activities and tests.
- Standard: CBSE Class 11th
- Subject: Biology
- Syllabus: As per Latest CBSE Syllabus
- Validity: :1 year
- Mode of Delivery: Offline Mode via Pen drive, Memory Card on Smartphones and Tablets (as per student requirement). We also offer this course on a ready to use new tablet shipped to you with complete course loaded on it.
- Course Content Type: Animated Video Lectures, eNotes, Quiz, Web links and Key terms.
- Course Content/Duration: 1 year validity with chapter wise Animated Video Lectures with lot of exercises and tips to better your performance.
- Coverage: 100% Detailed Course Coverage
- Queries/Problems Solution: via Online Discussion Forums.
Demo For Class 11th Biology
|UNIT I : DIVERSITY IN THE LIVING WORLD|
|The Living World||00:12:00|
|UNIT II : STRUCTURAL ORGANISATION IN PLANTS AND ANIMALS|
|Morphology of Flowering Plants||01:49:00|
|Anatomy of Flowering Plants||01:00:00|
|Structural Organisation in Animals||01:46:00|
|UNIT III : CELL : STRUCTURE AND FUNCTIONS|
|The Unit of Life||01:21:00|
|UNIT IV : PLANT PHYSIOLOGY|
|Cell Cycle and Cell Division||00:12:00|
|Transport in Plants||00:46:00|
|Photosynthesis in Higher Plants||00:39:00|
|Respiration in Plants||00:09:00|
|Plant Growth and Development||00:33:00|
|UNIT V : HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY|
|Digestion and Absorption||00:34:00|
|Breathing and Exchange of Gases||00:50:00|
|Body Fluids and Circulation||00:50:00|
|Excretory Products and their Elimination||00:36:00|
|Locomotion and Movement||00:57:00|
|Neural Control and Coordination||01:19:00|
|Chemical Coordination and Integration||00:59:00|
No Reviews found for this course.