- 1 year
CBSE Class 11th Biology
Watch Demo Video
Online CBSE Class 11th Biology
Class 11 Biology : These animated video lectures for CBSE Class 11th Biology content is mapped as per the CBSE syllabus of class 11th; chapters and topics are laid out as in NCERT text books of Biology for class 11th and entire content is made in high quality 3 D animation. These videos are enough for complete understanding of concepts and will let you score excellent marks in your exams. This course is an excellent and powerful home tutor for Biology of class 11th to provide you learning like a crash course, who can assist you anytime, any number of times suiting your convenience and understanding abilities. The content comes on a 16 GB Pendrive/ SD Card/ Tablet.
This Biology Class 11 Course also Cover: –
Quiz – Performance evaluation with timer clock.
Key Terms – Important terms and their definitions are available.
Web links – Relevant Web links are as per various topics to do further studies.
It has a host of other features including 3D animations, simulations, activities and tests.
- Standard: CBSE Class 11th
- Subject: Biology
- Syllabus: As per Latest CBSE Syllabus
- Validity: :1 year
- Mode of Delivery: Offline Mode via Pen drive, Memory Card on Smartphones and Tablets (as per student requirement). We also offer this course on a ready to use new tablet shipped to you with complete course loaded on it.
- Course Content Type: 3 D Animated Video Lectures, eNotes, Quiz, Web links and Key terms.
- Course Content/Duration: 1243 Minutes of Detailed Chapter wise Animated Video Lectures with lot of exercises and tips to better your performance.
- Coverage: 100% Detailed Course Coverage
- Queries/Problems Solution: via Online Discussion Forums.
About the Course
Various versions of our content have received a host of International Awards and Accolades like
- “Codie” Finalist [US Award for best software product]- 2014
- Best e-Content of the Decade from UNESCO in year Jan 2013
- Best Educational Content Award by HRD minister Smt. Smriti Irani in year 2013.
- “World Didac” [Swiss based European Education Commission Award] 2008
- WSIS (World Summit Information Society) Award in Dec 2008 for Best Interactive Digital content.
Learning from such a content which is recognised worldwide will be a great fun.
Call us: 8800999280/8800999284 OR fill the form for any details:
|UNIT I : DIVERSITY IN THE LIVING WORLD|
|The Living World||00:12:00|
|UNIT II : STRUCTURAL ORGANISATION IN PLANTS AND ANIMALS|
|Morphology of Flowering Plants||01:49:00|
|Anatomy of Flowering Plants||01:00:00|
|Structural Organisation in Animals||01:46:00|
|UNIT III : CELL : STRUCTURE AND FUNCTIONS|
|The Unit of Life||01:21:00|
|UNIT IV : PLANT PHYSIOLOGY|
|Cell Cycle and Cell Division||00:12:00|
|Transport in Plants||00:46:00|
|Photosynthesis in Higher Plants||00:39:00|
|Respiration in Plants||00:09:00|
|Plant Growth and Development||00:33:00|
|UNIT V : HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY|
|Digestion and Absorption||00:34:00|
|Breathing and Exchange of Gases||00:50:00|
|Body Fluids and Circulation||00:50:00|
|Excretory Products and their Elimination||00:36:00|
|Locomotion and Movement||00:57:00|
|Neural Control and Coordination||01:19:00|
|Chemical Coordination and Integration||00:59:00|
No Reviews found for this course.