CA Inter Advance Accounting Video Lectures & Online Classes Takshila Learning is providing Best Video Lectures for CA Inter Advanced Accounting (Group 2) in offline …
CA Inter Advance Accounting Video Lectures & Online ClassesTakshila Learning is providing Best Video Lectures for CA Inter Advanced Accounting (Group 2) in offline mode (Downloadable link, Pen drive) by CA IQTIDAR A. MALIK. Students can ask their doubts through WhatsApp, on-calls, and on mail with faculties. These lectures for CA Inter are as per ICMAI syllabus with the use of PPT's and live examples from industries. These classes are providing keen attention on conceptual clarity and are offering more practice to students as Advanced Accounting is a Theoretical + Practical subject. We have created Test Series for the practice of exam questions and this provides enough practice to students helping them to score excellent marks. This course is split into 60 Lectures (duration of thesevideos is around 150 To 160 HOURS). Our classes can be taken anytime, anywhere and on any device. The objective of these classes:
- To accumulate the power to use specific Accounting Standards, Guidance Notes, and Legislations to different transactions and events. This helps in the preparation and presentation of monetary statements of business entities.
- To know and apply financial reporting and regulatory requirements of Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance Sector.
COURSE HIGHLIGHTS OF CA Inter Advance Accounts
Standard: CA Inter Subject
Syllabus: As per Latest ICMAI Syllabus
Mode of Delivery: Downloadable Videos, Pen drive, Online Classes
Course Content Type: Video Lectures, Books.
Coverage: 100% Detailed Course Coverage
Queries/Problems Solution: via Online Discussion Forums, Live Chat with Faculty and over Phone Calls.
PACAKAGE DETAIL OF CA INTER Advance Accounting
CA. IQTIDAR A. MALIK is a first-class commerce graduate from Rohilkhand University, Bareilly (UP). He qualified Chartered Accountancy Course in 2011. He has completed all the levels of this course in the first attempt along with distinction Marks in Accounting.
He also completed his Company Secretary (CS) course in 2009. He has been appointed as a faculty member of Accounting, Advanced Accounting and Financial Reporting for CA/CMA Inter and final in various reputed institutes on PAN INDIA level. His Area of expertise is Accounting Standards, IND AS & IFRS.
He has been approached by various companies or Professional institutes several times for guiding on various accounting issues and explanations on newly issued Accounting Standards. He has also delivered uncountable lectures on IFRS Accounting standards to many students of chartered accountancy, company secretary and cost and management accountancy course and also guides Corporate and Public Sector Undertakings.
Benefits OF Takshila Learning Classes:
- Learn Anytime, Anywhere, via the web.
- Revision day as a part of the course before the examination date.
- Detailed Topic-wise recording with examples.
- Complete updated content because of thelatest exam pattern.
- Queries/Problems Solution: via Online Knowledge Discussion Forums, Live Chat with Faculty and over Phone Calls.
Features of our classes