- 24 hours
CA Foundation Principles And Practices Of Accounting Video Lectures
CA Foundation is a part of the revised scheme introduced by the ICAI. CA Foundation is an entry-level test designed for students who want to pursue the CA Course. Exams for the CA Foundation gets conducted twice in a year in May and November. CA Foundation has replaced the earlier entry-level test for CA called CPT (Common Proficiency Test).
Eligibility to Appear in CA Foundation Examination
Following are the criteria to register with the Foundation Course of ICAI:
- Appeared in 12th Class Examination: Senior Secondary (10+2) i.e. Higher Secondary (HS) Examination conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India; or
- Appeared in 10+2 Equivalent Exam: An examination recognized by the Central Government or the State Government as equivalent to 12th Class examination for the purpose of admission to graduation course. List of Examinations treated as equivalent to Senior Secondary Examination.
- Register with ICAI: You have to register with the Board of Studies (BOS) of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India on or before the following last date:
* For May attempt of CA Foundation Exam: 31st day of December Last Year.
* For November attempt of CA Foundation Exam: 30th day of May of Current Year.
Standard: CA Foundation
Subject: Principles and Practices of Accounting
Syllabus: As per Latest ICAI Syllabus
Language: Only English
Validity: 12 Months
Mode of Delivery: Online Mode, Offline Mode via Pendrive, Memory Card, Smartphones, and Tablets (as per student requirement).
Course Content-Type: Video Lectures.
Course Content/Duration: 150 Hours of Detailed Chapter wise Video Lectures.
Coverage: 100% Detailed Course Coverage
Queries/Problems Solution: via Online Discussion Forums, Live Chat with Faculty and over Phone Calls.
ABOUT THE TEACHER
Dr.jagannathan is an experienced academician with over 45 years in academic life. He is a holder of graduate, post-graduate and a PH.D degrees in commerce conferred by the university of Delhi. Being a fellow of the institute of cost accountants of India, he has been practicing as a management accountant for the past 20 years with wide exposure in corporate accounting, apart from teaching and other academic activities in accountancy which has been his passion for years. He has headed the accounting institute, academic institute and involved in guiding the preparation of books in accounting, conducting examinations in accountancy and still continues to do this.
His insight in the subject of accountancy is based on his continued experiences in corporate accounting as well as the close link to accounting subject in academics.
If you need help with CA Foundation Principles and Practices of Accounting contact Takshila Learning‘ CA Exam Expert. Also, you may begin your preparation with CA Free Demo Classes. Now students from all over India can learn from India’s Most Experienced Professors online and get their dream career.
For free demo call us 8800999280/84 or fill the form for any details:
|Introduction of CA Foundation Accounts||00:42:00|
|Chapter 1- Theoretical Framework||04:30:00|
|Chapter 2- Accounting Process||03:00:00|
|Chapter 3- Bank Reconciliation Statement||00:45:00|
|Chapter 4 – Inventories||00:43:00|
|chapter 5 – Concepts and Accounting of Depreciation||00:44:00|
|Chapter 6 – Accounting for Special Transactions||04:30:00|
|Chapter 7 – Preparation of Final Accounts of sole properties||01:30:00|
|Chapter 8 – Partnership Accounts||06:45:00|
|Chapter 9. Financial Statements of Not-For-Profit Organizations||03:00:00|
|Chapter 10 – Company Accounts||03:35:00|
|Chapter 11- Accounting Ratios||01:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.