- ₹4,499.00 – ₹5,499.00
- 1 week, 3 days
CA Foundation Business Laws & Business Correspondence and Reporting Video Lectures (Paper – 2)
PART-A (CA Foundation Business Laws)
1.The Indian Contract Act, 1872: An overview of Sections 1 to 75 covering the general nature of the contract, consideration, other essential elements of a valid contract, performance of a contract, breach of contract, Contingent and Quasi Contract.
2. The Sale of Goods Act, 1930: Formation of the contract of sale, Conditions and Warranties, Transfer of ownership and delivery of goods, Unpaid seller and his rights.
3. The Indian Partnership Act, 1932: General Nature of Partnership, Rights and duties of partners, Reconstitution of firms, Registration and dissolution of a firm.
4. The Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008: Introduction- covering nature and scope, Essential features, characteristics of LLP, Incorporation and differences with other forms of organizations.
5. The Companies Act, 2013: Essential features of the company, corporate veil theory, Classes of companies, types of share capital, Incorporation of the company, Memorandum of Association, Articles of Association, Doctrine of Indoor Management.
PART-B ( Business Correspondence & Reporting )
Part – I: Communication
(i) Types (ii) Directions (iii) Network (iv) Process
(v) Problems (vi) Barriers (vii) Types of Communication (a) Interpersonal Skills (b) Listening Skills
(c) Emotional Intelligence (viii) Sample Questions with Answers (ix) Exercises.
Part – II: Sentence Types and Word Power
2. Sentence Types (Direct-Indirect, Active -Passive Speech)
(i) Sentence: Definition (ii) Classification of the sentence based on connotation (a) Assertive sentences (b) Interrogative sentences (c) Imperative sentences (d) Exclamatory sentences (e) Optative sentences (iii) Sentence Structure (a) Subject and Predicate (b) Verb (Auxiliary, Finite) (c) Object (Direct, Indirect) (d) Complement (e) Adjunct or Adverbial (f) Clause Structure (g) Types of Clauses – Independent clauses – Dependent clauses – Relative or noun clauses (iv) Types of sentences (a) Simple sentence (b) Compound sentence (c) Complex sentence (d) Compound-complex sentence (v) Direct-Indirect Speech (a) Introduction (b) Procedure for converting Direct speech into Indirect speech – Rules for converting Direct speech into Indirect speech – Change in pronouns – Change in tenses – Change in modals – Changes for Imperative sentences – Changes for Exclamatory sentences – Changes for Interrogative sentences – Punctuation in Direct speech (c) Rules for converting Indirect speech into Direct speech (vi) Active Passive Voice: Introduction (a) Usage : Active vs. passive voice (b) Reasons for using Passive voice (c) Changing Passive voice to Active voice (d) Changing Active voice to Passive voice (e) Suggestions for using Active and Passive voice (vii) Verbs Voice Active or passive Vocabulary Root Words, Synonyms, Antonyms, Prefixes, Suffixes), Phrasal verbs, Collocations and Idioms.
3. Vocabulary Root Words, Synonyms, Antonyms, Prefixes, Suffixes), Phrasal verbs, Collocations and Idioms.
(i) Introduction (ii) Significance of improving vocabulary (iii) How to improve vocabulary (iv) Root words (v) Synonyms and Antonyms (vi) Words formed by using Prefixes (vii) Words formed by using Suffixes (viii) Phrasal verbs (ix) Collocations (x) Idioms
Part – III: Comprehension Passages and Note Making
4. Comprehension Passages (i) Introduction to Comprehension Passages (ii) Points to ponder (iii) Sample Passages with answers (iv) Exercises
5. Note Making (i) Introduction to Note Making (ii) Significance of Note Making (iii) Detailed Format Heading(Title) (a) Sub-heading (b) Indentation (c) Points d) Use of abbreviations (e) Summary (f) Content (g) Expression (iv) Steps to Comprehend and summarize text (v) Helpful Hints (vi) Sample Passages with Notes (vii) Exercises Part – IV: Developing Writing Skills
6. Introduction to Basic Writing (i) Introduction (ii) Process of writing (iii) Styles of Writing (iv) Significance of writing skills for students (v) Writing Conventions (vi) Characteristics of good writing (vii) Do’s and Don’ts of good writing
7. Précis Writing (i) What is Précis writing? (ii) Features of good Précis writing (iii) How to write a Précis (iv) Do’s and Don’ts of Précis writing (v) Examples (Passages with Précis)
8. Article Writing (i) What is an Article? (ii) Essential elements of Article Writing (iii) Detailed Format (a) Title (b) By- Writer’s Name (c) Body – Introduction – Main Idea-Support – Conclusion (d) Sample Articles (e) Exercises
9. Report Writing (i) What is a Report? (ii) Essential elements of Report Writing (iii) Kinds of Reports (a) Reporting for a Meeting/Assembly (b) Reporting for a Newspaper (c) Reporting for a Magazine (iv) Detailed Format for (iii) above (a) Title (b) By- Writer’s Name (c) Place, Date (d) Body – What – When – Where – Who – How (e) Tips and Conventions of Report Writing (f) Sample Reports (g) Exercises
10. Writing Formal Letters (i) Types of Letters (a) Circulars (b) Complaints (c) Memos (d) Promotional Content (e) Sales (f) Recovery/Remittances (ii) Detailed format for (i) above (a) Date (b) Salutation (c) Subject (d) Body of the Letter – First paragraph – Second paragraph (e) Complimentary Closure (iii) Points to Remember (iv) Sample Letters (v) Exercises
11. Writing Formal Mails (i) How to Write a Formal Mail? (ii) Writing Effective Emails (iii) Essential elements of Mails (a) Subject line (b) Formal Greetings (c) Target Audience(Reader) (d) Clarity and Conciseness (e) Formal Closing (f) Proofread (g) Feedback (iv) Tips and Conventions of Mails (v) Sample Mails (vi) Exercises
12. Resume Writing (i) Essential Elements of Resume (a) Name and contact details (b) Objective Summary (c) Academic Qualifications and Achievements (d) Co-curricular Achievements (e) Training Programs attended/completed (f) Strengths (g) Interests/Hobbies (h) Declaration (i) Signature (ii) Resume Writing Tips and Conventions (iii) Sample Resumes (iv) Exercises
13. Meetings (i) Notice (ii) Agenda (iii) Drafting minutes (iv) Action Taken Report
- Standard: CA Foundation
- Syllabus: As per Latest ICSI Syllabus
- Language: Bilingual
- Mode of Delivery: Downloadable Videos, Pen drive
- Course Content Type: Video Lectures, Books and Question Bank.
- Course Content/Duration: 53+ hours of Detailed Chapter wise Video Lectures.
- Coverage: 100% Detailed Course Coverage
- Queries/Problems Solution: via Online Discussion Forums, Live Chat with Faculty and over Phone Calls.
To acquire and develop good communication skills requisite for business correspondence and reporting. To develop an understanding of significant provisions of select business laws and acquire the ability to address basic application-oriented issues.
Bhavana Gargg has been involved in the teaching field for the past seven years. She has qualified Masters in Computer Application (MCA) and Masters in Business Administration (MBA). She has also cleared National Certification in Financial Market. She has worked with the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI) and awarded in 2014-15 by ICAI-NIRC for Best teaching. She has taught 7000+ students in CA/CS/CMA over the past decade in Face to Face, Offline and Online mode.
For a Free Demo call @ 8800999280 / 8800999283 / 8800999284 or fill the form for any other details:
Important Tags : CA Foundation Business Laws & Business Correspondence and Reporting Video Lectures / CA Foundation Business Laws & Business Correspondence and Reporting Online Classes / CA Foundation Business Laws Online Classes / CA Foundation Business Laws Video Lectures / CA Foundation Business Correspondence and Reporting Video Lectures / CA Foundation Business Correspondence Reporting Video Lectures / Business Laws & Business Correspondence and Reporting / CA Foundation Business Laws Pendrive Classes / CA Foundation Business Laws Downloadable Link / CA Foundation Business Laws Dive Classes / CA Foundation Business Laws & Business Correspondence and Reporting Pendrive Classes / CA Foundation Business Laws & Business Correspondence and Reporting Pendrive Lectures
No Reviews found for this course.