CA Foundation Business Economics Online Classes & Video Lecture Introduction to Business Economics (i) Meaning and scope of Business Economics (ii) Basic Problems of …
CA Foundation Business Economics Online Classes & Video Lecture
PART-A (CA Foundation Business Economics)
- Introduction to Business Economics (i) Meaning and scope of Business Economics (ii) Basic Problems of an Economy and Role of Price Mechanism.
- Theory of Demand and Supply (i) Meaning and determinants of demand, Law of demand and Elasticity of demand ─ Price, income and cross elasticity (ii) Theory of consumer’s behaviour – Marshallian approach and Indifference curve approach (iii) Meaning and determinants of supply, Law of supply and Elasticity of supply. (iv) Demand Forecasting
- Theory of Production and Cost (i) Meaning and Factors of production (ii) Laws of Production – The Law of Variable proportions and Laws of Returns to Scale, Producer’s equilibrium (iii) Concepts of Costs ─ Short-run and long-run costs, Average and marginal costs, Total, fixed and variable costs.
- Price Determination in Different Markets (i) Various forms of markets – Perfect Competition, Monopoly, Monopolistic Competition and oligopoly (ii) Price determination in these markets.
- Business Cycles (i) Meaning (ii) Phases (iii) Features. (iv) Causes behind these Cycles.
COURSE HIGHLIGHTS for CA Foundation Business Economics
- Standard: CA Foundation
- Syllabus: As per Latest ICSI Syllabus
- Language: Bilingual
- Mode of Delivery: Downloadable Videos, Pen drive
- Course Content Type: Video Lectures, Books and Question Bank.
- Course Content/Duration: 17+ hours of Detailed Chapter wise Video Lectures.
- Coverage: 100% Detailed Course Coverage
- Queries/Problems Solution: via Online Discussion Forums, Live Chat with Faculty and over Phone Calls.
OBJECTIVETo develop an understanding of the concepts and theories in Business Economics and apply such concepts and theories in simple problem-solving. To develop an understanding of common business and commercial concepts and to keep abreast with developments in the business and commercial world.
About FacultyBhavana Gargg has been involved in the teaching field for the past seven years. She has qualified Masters in Computer Application (MCA) and Masters in Business Administration (MBA). She has also cleared National Certification in Financial Market. She has worked with the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI) and awarded in 2014-15 by ICAI-NIRC for Best teaching. She has taught 7000+ students in CA/CS/CMA over the past decade in Face to Face, Offline and Online mode.
Call @ 8800999280 / 8800999283 / 8800999284 or fill the form for any other details: