CA Foundation Business Economics & Business Commercial Knowledge Video Lectures Introduction to Business Economics (i) Meaning and scope of Business Economics (ii) Basic Problems of …
CA Foundation Business Economics & Business Commercial Knowledge Video Lectures
PART-A (CA Foundation Business Economics)
- Introduction to Business Economics (i) Meaning and scope of Business Economics (ii) Basic Problems of an Economy and Role of Price Mechanism.
- Theory of Demand and Supply (i) Meaning and determinants of demand, Law of demand and Elasticity of demand ─ Price, income and cross elasticity (ii) Theory of consumer’s behaviour – Marshallian approach and Indifference curve approach (iii) Meaning and determinants of supply, Law of supply and Elasticity of supply. (iv) Demand Forecasting
- Theory of Production and Cost (i) Meaning and Factors of production (ii) Laws of Production – The Law of Variable proportions and Laws of Returns to Scale, Producer’s equilibrium (iii) Concepts of Costs ─ Short-run and long-run costs, Average and marginal costs, Total, fixed and variable costs.
- Price Determination in Different Markets (i) Various forms of markets – Perfect Competition, Monopoly, Monopolistic Competition and oligopoly (ii) Price determination in these markets.
- Business Cycles (i) Meaning (ii) Phases (iii) Features. (iv) Causes behind these Cycles.
PART-B (CA Foundation BUSINESS COMMERCIAL KNOWLEDGE)
- Business and Commercial Knowledge – An Introduction Nature of Business, Profession and Employment. Objectives of Business. Economic and Non-Economic Activities, Forms of Business Organizations.
- Business Environment Micro and Macro Environment, Elements of Micro Environment – Consumers/Customers, Competitors, Organization, Market, suppliers, Intermediaries, Elements of Macro Environment – Demographic, Economic, Political-legal, Socio-cultural, Technological, Global Environment.
- Business Organizations Overview of selected Indian and Global Companies.
- Government Policies for Business Growth Policies creating a conducive business environment such as Liberalization, Privatization, Foreign Direct Investment.
- Organizations Facilitating Business (i) Indian Regulatory Bodies – RBI, SEBI, CCI, IRDAI (ii) Indian Development Banks – IFCI, SIDBI, EXIM Bank, NABARD.
- Common Business Terminologies (i) Finance and Stock & Commodity Markets Terminology. (ii) Marketing Terminology. (iii) Banking Terminology. (iv) Other Business Terminology.
- Standard: CA Foundation
- Syllabus: As per Latest ICSI Syllabus
- Language: Bilingual
- Mode of Delivery: Downloadable Videos, Pen drive
- Course Content Type: Video Lectures, Books and Question Bank.
- Course Content/Duration: 49+ hours of Detailed Chapter wise Video Lectures.
- Coverage: 100% Detailed Course Coverage
- Queries/Problems Solution: via Online Discussion Forums, Live Chat with Faculty and over Phone Calls.
OBJECTIVETo develop an understanding of the concepts and theories in Business Economics and apply such concepts and theories in simple problem-solving. To develop an understanding of common business and commercial concepts and to keep abreast with developments in the business and commercial world.
About FacultyBhavana Gargg has been involved in the teaching field for the past seven years. She has qualified Masters in Computer Application (MCA) and Masters in Business Administration (MBA). She has also cleared National Certification in Financial Market. She has worked with the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI) and awarded in 2014-15 by ICAI-NIRC for Best teaching. She has taught 7000+ students in CA/CS/CMA over the past decade in Face to Face, Offline and Online mode.
Call @ 8800999280 / 8800999283 / 8800999284 or fill the form for any other details: