- 1 year
(CA CPT) CA Foundation Principles and Practices of Accounting
CA Foundation Principles and Practices of Accounting classes : These Video Lectures for CA CPT CA Foundation Principles and Practices of Accounting are as per latest ICAI Syllabus and will cover Full Syllabus for use of PPTs and Live Examples. These videos are enough for a complete understanding of a concept and will let you score excellent marks in your exams.our content covers Latest Video Lectures + Books+ Assignment + Test Series and Doubt Solving Facility.
Watch Demo Video CA Foundation Principles and Practices of Accounting
- Standard: CA Foundation – CA CPT
- Subject: Principles and Practices of Accounting
- Syllabus: As per Latest ICAI Syllabus
- Language: Hindi (actually a mix of both Hindi & English, say Hinglish)
- Validity: 6 Months
- Mode of Delivery: Online Mode, Offline Mode via Pendrive, Memory Card, Smartphones and Tablets (as per student requirement).
- Course Content Type: Video Lectures, Notes, Online Quiz and Question Bank.
- Course Content/Duration:40 Hours of Detailed Chapter wise Video Lectures.
- Coverage: 100% Detailed Course Coverage
- Queries/Problems Solution: via Online Discussion Forums, Live Chat with Faculty and over Phone Calls.
About the Teacher
Ashish Gupta (CA, MBA, B.COM(H)) has a Teaching Experience of 5 years in Various educational Institute.He worked as Stock & Receivables Audit Manager in Various Manufacturing Industries. Beyond this he is a Motivational Speaker and takes Seminars in Various Schools and Institutes.
If you need help with (CA CPT) CA Foundation Principles and Practices of Accounting contact Takshila Learning‘ CA Exam Expert. Also, you may begin your preparation with CA Free Demo Classes. Now students from all over India can learn from India’s Most Experienced Professors online and get their dream career.
For a Free Demo call @ +91-88009-99280 or fill the
form for any other details:
No Reviews found for this course.