Worksheet for Class 3 : Computer Parts Name, Memory MS Paint Program
Computer worksheet for class 3 – In this worksheet, we have questions from “Computer”. This worksheet covers all important concepts from the chapter. It gives you an overall idea and covers all important parts names of computers. This worksheet covers topics like computer parts name, computer memory, Microsoft paint program, etc. This computer worksheet makes you exam-ready. By attempting this worksheet with time-bound will give you the best preparedness for the exam. This worksheet builds knowledge around the computer.
1. Fill in the blanks:
- Keyboard is an ___________________ device.
- Delete, Backspace, Enter are examples of _________________________ keys.
- Arrow keys are also known as__________________________________________.
- Number keys on right- hand side is known as _____________________________.
- ___________________________________________ is a popular operating system.
- Start menu is divided into _____________________ and _____________________ .
2. Match the following:
|1)||To type capital letters||26|
|2)||LINUX||Single –user OS|
|3)||Windows 98||Caps lock|
|4)||Function keys||Multi –user OS|
3. State whether True or False:
i) We can change the position of task bar_________
ii) Start button is placed at the right of the taskbar._________
iii) Multi-user OS are used at homes.__________
iv) The letters on the keyboard are arranged in A-Z alphabetical order. __________
Browse the related computer video
4. Choose the correct answer:
i) The key used to type capital letters when CAPS LOCK is OFF.
a) Ctrl key b) Shift key c) Enter key
ii) Any piece of information is stored in the form of
a) Folder b) Icons c) File
iii) Clicking the start menu displays
a) Start menu b) Taskbar c) Desktop
iv) In how many directions Cursor control keys helps the cursor to move?
a) One b) Two c) Four
5. Fill the correct word in the blanks.
Booting, Mouse pointer, Start, Windows, Operating system
- _________ is the most common operating system.
- ______________ controls overall working of the computer.
- The _________ button is found on the extreme left corner of the taskbar.
- _________ is the process in which operating system is loaded into computer’s memory.
6. Unscramble the scrambled words:
- ESOUM __________
- NSDOWIW ___________
- INGARTEPO MESYTS_________
- RTSATER __________
- KEDSOPT _________
7. State whether the following sentences are True or False:
- Linux is one of the most popular operating system software. ______
- Booting means that the computer shuts down and starts up again immediately.______
8. Answer the following questions:
- Write the features of the windows operating system.
- What are icons?
- What are the steps to open an application on a computer?
- What does the word ‘booting’ mean?
9. Write down the names of the following icons:
10. Fill in the blanks
- _________________________ is the most popular operating System that is being used today.
- Windows 7 is the latest version of operating System developed by ________________________
- The small pictures on the desktop are ___________________________
1. Complete the steps to open Paint Program:
- Click on ________________ button.
- Click on all _____________________.
- Click on _________________________.
- Click on _________________________.
2. Label the screen.
3. Fill in the blanks.
- __________________ command is used to create the mirror image of the picture.
- _______________________ tool is used to cut the selected part of the image.
- ____________________ tool is used to rotate the position of the image.
4. Name the given tools.
5. Which is the foreground colour and which is the background colour:
6. Tell the keyboard keys used to
a. Copy ________________ b. Paste __________________
c. Cut _________________ d. Save ___________________
Read related articles
Prepare online classes for primary school with our Animated Video lectures and Interactive Live Online Classes
Here at Takshila Learning, we provide School Online Classes from Preschool to Class 12 for all subjects. We provide the best online tuition classes for Class 10 and other classes that comprise Animated Video lectures and Online Live Classes that will help students to grasp concepts easily. We also provide Worksheets & Assignments, Doubt sessions, Free Encyclopedia, NCERT Solutions for Class 10, and Exam Guru to monitor your progress, i.e., subject-wise and topic-wise. So now Enjoy E-Learning with Takshila Learning.
Learning is fun now!
Subscribe to our social channel.
Enroll today & Get Free Demo Class!
Call at 8800999280 / 8800999283 / 8800999284 fill the form for any other details:
Tag – Computer worksheet / NCERT Worksheet for Class 3 / CBSE class 3 computer worksheet / Computer Worksheet for Class 3 / download Computer Worksheet / NCERT computer worksheet
0 responses on "Computer Worksheet for Class 3 : Computer Parts Name, Memory MS Paint Program"