Compound Interest Solved Questions For IBPS PO , SBI CLERK
Takshila Learning institute provide to its students Online Coaching Classes for IBPS/SBI. We provide exceptional features to students that distinguish us from the rest of the institutes.
- Well qualified & experienced faculty
- Impeccable Online Study Material
- Regular Topic-wise articles on all the subjects.
- Pioneer in Online Test Series for Bank PO
- Daily updates
Compound Interest Solved Questions
In case of Compound interest, the interest is added to the principal at the end of each period to arrive at the new principal for the next period. In simple words we can say, the amount at the end of first year will became the principal for the second year & so on.
Let us understand the difference between S.I & C.I with the help of this eg when 100Rs is lended for 3 years at the rate of 10% per annum.
|Under S.I||Under C.I|
Let P=principal, Rate= R% per annum Time = n years
- If the interest on the sum borrowed is compounded annually,
- If the interest on the sum borrowed is compounded half yearly,
- If the interest on the sum borrowed is compounded quarterly,
4. When interest rates are different for different years R1%,R2%,R3% for 1st, 2nd, 3rd yrs respectively
5. Present Worth of Rs.X due n years is
For practice of S.I & C.I & more, Click at Online Banking Preparation
Let us understand the concept of compound Interest with the help of some egs:
Ques: Find CI on Rs.6250 at 16% per annum for 2yrs, compounded annually.
Sol:Rate R=16,n=2, Principle=Rs.6250
Ques: Find C.I on Rs.16000 at 20% per annum for 9 months compounded quarterly.
Ques: A sum of money doubles itself at C.I in 15yrs.In how many yrs will it become 8 times?
Sol: Compound Interest for 15yrs P[1+(R/100)]15
Since [1+(R/100)] =2
Learn Simple Interest questions & answers here..
For more Articles, video lectures, ibps po online coaching , IBPS PO online classes , Online Test Series register with TakshilaLearning.
Follow us on a Social media
0 responses on "Compound Interest Solved Questions For IBPS PO , SBI CLERK & other Banking Exams"