CMA Inter Exam Dates 2022, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Subjects, and Syllabus
CMA Inter 2022
Certified Management Accounting (CMA) is a professional certification for financial management and management accounting. It shows that the person is competent in financial planning, analysis, control, decision-making, and professional ethics. Certified Management Accountants use their decision-making, planning, and performance management skills to provide expert advice to accounting entities.
The Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) offers the CMA credential. The IMA is a worldwide organisation for financial professionals and focuses on advancing the profession of management accounting.
The CMA certification has three levels – CMA Foundation, CMA Intermediate, and CMA Final. In this blog, we will discuss the eligibility, exam pattern and syllabus, and important dates for the CMA Intermediate level.
CMA Inter Eligibility
Candidates must have cleared –
1. Senior Secondary School Examinations (10+2) and;
The CA Foundation course by Institute of Cost Accountants of India foundation course or
Graduation in any discipline other than Fine Arts or
Foundation Part I Examination of CAT of the Institute or Foundation Part I Examination and Competency Level Part II Examination of CAT of the Institute
2. Passed Foundation of ICSI or CA Intermediate along with 10+2 level.
The IMA also offers direction admission for the CMA Intermediate level. The eligibility criteria for the CMA Intermediate level is available on the official website of the IMA
CMA Intermediate Exam Pattern & CMA Intermediate Syllabus
- The CMA Inter exam for June 2022 will be an online-centre based examination.
- The level has 8 papers for 100 marks each, and each of which is for a duration of 3 hours.
- The 8 papers are divided into groups of 2, each group consisting of 4 papers.
- Each paper would consist of
|Paper 5||Financial Accounting (FAC)||
|Paper 6||Laws and Ethics (LNE)||
|Paper 7||Direct Taxation (DTX)||
|Paper 8||Cost Accounting (CAC)||
|Paper 9||Operation Management & Strategic management (OMSM)||
|Paper 10||Cost and Management Accounting, Financial Management||
|Paper 11||Indirect Taxation (ITX)||
|Paper 12||Company Accounts and Audits (CAA)||
The CMA Inter Exam gets conducted twice a year – in June and in December.
|January 2022||June 2022|
|Last date of registration||31st January 2022||31st July 2022|
|Last date for Enrolment||To be notified||To be notified|
|Last date of Revalidation||March 2021||To be notified|
|Last Filing Date for Paper-wise Exemptions, Submitting certificates of completion of training and De-Novo Registration||To be notified||To be notified|
|Last date for Submission of Exam Form||To be notified||To be notified|
|Last Date for Submitting Online T-4 Form||To be notified||To be notified|
|Exam date||To be notified||To be notified|
CMA Fee Structure
The prospectus of the CMA Inter exam costs INR 250. The further fee details have been mentioned below –
|Without Installments (For Indian Nationals)||INR 20,000|
|With Installments (For Indian Nationals)
|INR 12,000INR 8,000|
|For Non-Foreign Candidates||USD 1,100|
The following modes of payment can be adopted by candidates –
- Online – Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking
- Offline – Challan of Punjab National Bank, IDBI Bank or Central Bank of India. Challan to be downloaded from the web portal of the ICMAI.
The CMA certification is considered so prestigious in financial management. No wonder the exams require dedication and motivation throughout the entire learning process. As such, here are a couple of quick tips to help you ace your exam –
- Go Smart, Not Hard! – Professional courses like the CMA do not ask you to read the content endlessly but for you to go through the content with utmost focus. So focus on understanding concepts instead of mugging them up, and you will ace your exams.
- Make study notes – Since the curriculum is vast, we advise you to make a list of the book’s most crucial portions. You can do so by making flashcards or scribbling notes. It will help you track all noteworthy things, and revisions will get easier.
- Pay Attention – Multiple choice questions are the most common technique to analyse key concepts, definitions, and terminology. But that also means that the exam can confuse you between the right and wrong answers. As such, don’t jump to a conclusion if the question is confusing. Instead, carefully analyse questions and then select your answers.
- Use correct materials – Even though the syllabus has changed twice in the last four years, students have gotten caught using materials with outdated materials. So make sure that you use the most recent and updated study materials and get cracking!
So we wish you all the very best in this journey of pursuing the CMA certification.
Click here to check out the CMA course offered by Takshila Learning to strengthen your preparation!
Click here to check out the CMA Foundation 2022 Exam Details
Prepare now for CMA Inter Exams with our CMA Intermediate Coaching online classes right from your home.
Here, at Takshila Learning, we offer CMA Foundation, CMA Inter, and CMA Final Video Lectures and CMA Intermediate Pen drive Classes with CMA Inter Study Material to help you in CMA Intermediate Exam Preparation.
Subscribe to our social channel.
Call at 8800999284 fill the form for any other details:
Tag – CMA Inter 2022 Exam Dates; CMA Inter Exam Dates 2022; CMA Inter Exam Dates; CMA Intermediate Exam Pattern; cma inter study material; CMA Inter Eligibility; CMA Inter Syllabus; cma inter registration; cma inter subjects
0 responses on "CMA Inter 2022 Details: Eligibility, Exam Dates, and Syllabus"