NCERT & CBSE Class 12 commerce preparation tips
We are providing complete solutions for cbse commerce students. We are giving online 2D /3D animated & recorded video’s for all topics related to cbse class 12 commerce.
3 Major subjects of Cbse Class 12 Commerce:
Business Studies– This is a theoretical subject but be prepared for the application based questions on the same. Once you have done with and completed Business Studies by Takshila Learning team, you will able to understand the practical importance of this subject. The study material is prepared in the most precise manner and has excellent application based questions.
Accountancy– Practice Practice Practice. You can’t score in this subject if you do no devote at least 1 hour everyday, religiously. You must be clear with the concepts involved in the subject, so this section needs more practice questions from anywhere and everywhere you get. Prefer doing questions from different books, sample paper provided by our team and others.
Economics– It is most important subject of the commerce course. In this student will able to gain knowledge regarding market, various steps of market, ration behind the various regulation, sentiments of the market and society, and many more.
Get NCERT & CBSE Class 12 commerce and other subjects classes in online/offline/video format.
Tips on Class 12 Subjects Cbse Class 12 Commerce
Class 12 English Preparation Tips – Cbse Class 12 Commerce
- It is an unpredictable subject. Just read your chapters 2-3 times. Read the novel at least once and answer questions from the novel.
- Go through the summary, theme and poetic devices used in poems and revise formats for writing skills.
- Focus on the parts of speech in poems. You can use some reference book for taking out important points in the answer, but try to answer in your own words as well.
Class 12 Accountancy Preparation Tips
- Do practice the questions on all the topics. Get all the previous year board papers, and solve them as if you are giving your final exam.
- Make sure Your calculations should be perfect and you should remember the formulas by heart.
- Don’t forget to learn the theory of accounts, its equally important as practicals.
Class 12 Math Preparation Tips – Cbse Class 12 Commerce
- You must take note of all the theorems, methodologies and formulaeinvolved in each subject. This helps you to read & brush the concepts even though if you are on the move.
- You must go through & understand different model problems. It is important to solve all the problems by yourself.
- You must understand the syllabus & the marks weightage attached to multiple sections and then you must decide on how much time you need to dedicate for each section.
Class 12 Business Studies Preparation Tips – Cbse Class 12 Commerce
- This subject is more difficult than it seems. It’s slightly harder than English to score a hundred in Business Studies. Usually once you go through a chapter, you will forget it after sometime.
- Do the course consistently rather than finishing it and leaving it.
- If you write down the points after learning you will retain better.
- Acronyms may be used to make learning easier. For example: to learn elements of Promotion mix(Marketing) Acronyms :APPS (Advertising, Personal Selling, Public Relations ,Sales Promotion)
Class 12 Economics Preparation Tips – Cbse Class 12 Commerce
- Firstly, don’t try to learn answers by heart. Focus more on the understanding part.
- Secondly, try to sit for 3 hrs and master time management. See, where your weak points are, which questions take time and stuff and then work on that. Do at least 5-6 sitting continuously for 3 hrs.
- Thirdly, try doing at least one reference book other than your main course books. But, read the main books thoroughly first and then only move on to the reference books.
Class 12 Physics Preparation Tips – Cbse Class 12 Commerce
- Physics is a very interesting subject if you are good in it. But, it can be disastrous, if you are weaker in this subject. Hence, your basic concepts should be clear to obtain good marks in it.
- Students who are weaker in Mathematics should complete chapters likeSemiconductor, Atom and Nuclei, Dual nature of radiation, Communication System and EM Waves first;which carry approx 25 marks together.
- Optics carry 14 marks and it should be given special attention along with Modern Physics.
- Current and Electricity is also an easy chapter and carries approx 7 marks. Solve previous year question papers to get a proper idea about the exam.
- Numericals carry close to 15 marks and hence if you are weak in them then it is better to avoid them at the last moment.
Class 12 Chemistry Preparation Tips – Cbse Class 12 Commerce
- First of all, each formula from each chapter should be learned. Students should then try to solve related problems based on those formulas.
- Chemistry is a scoring subject. Organic Chemistry carries 18 marks and it is one of the most important units in Chemistry for every student who wants to get better marks in the Chemistry.
- The questions from the inorganic chemistry are directly asked. Students should practice the structures of different chemical compounds of p-block elements properly because they are often asked in the board exam.
- The last three chapters like Biomolecules, Polymer and Chemistrytogether constitute 10 marks so don’t dare to take these chapters lightly as it really affects their final marks in Chemistry.
Class 12 Biology Preparation Tips – Cbse Class 12 Commerce
- First n foremost make sure you’re very thorough with past question papers. Prepare each n every question as to be written in the exam.
- Answers should either be written as flowcharts or in points.
- Include as many diagrams, charts, tables, guidelines, protocols etc,in the answers and minimise the corresponding theory.
- And yes, do keep on reading (just read) the older question papers i.e beyond past 10 years to find any odd question.
- Also once the important questions are sorted on the basis of repetition pattern in past exams, you may refer to other question banks for these very topics.
Get complete class 11 & 12 commerce online & offline video lectures at Takshila Learning with best faculty support.
Subscribe to our social channel.