CBSE & NCERT Solutions for Class 5 Science Changes in Our Environment
The environment is everything around us that may influence us in any way. It includes both living and non-living things. Plants, animals, birds, insects and even the tiny microbes are a part of the environment we live in.
The environment and its natural resources have to be conserved for our own needs and for future generations. Special efforts have to be made to reduce the process of global warming. But this is easier said than done. Government alone will not help. All of us should realize how important it is to protect the environment.
Study and learn with animated videos, for demos click on Online Class 5 Science.
Our government has taken some steps to reduce pollution and preserve the natural environment. Some of them are discussed here.
- Research on the utilization of solar energy is being encouraged as it does not cause any pollution. The government is also subsiding solar coolers, solar water heaters, etc., to make popular.
- At some places, factories are being shifted away from the main city. Also, factories are being asked to convert harmful substances into harmless ones before releasing them. There has also been a ban on throwing industrial wastes into water bodies.
- Planting of trees is being encouraged. Every year, July 1 is observed as the VAN MAHOTSAVA day. On this day, trees are planted on a large scale.
- Farmers are being encouraged to use natural fertilizers. These provide better yields and environment -friendly.
- In Delhi, some major steps have been taken to check air pollution. Catalytic converters have been made compulsory in cars. These converters change harmful gases into harmless ones. All buses now run on non-polluting CNG (Compressed Natural Gas). All commercial vehicles that are more than 15 years old are not allowed to run on the roads.
- At many places, such as Ooty, Himachal Pradesh, and Delhi, use of thin polythene bags has been banned.
Practice whatever you learn with quizzes and test papers, for details click on 5th Class online classes.
How can we help the environment?
- Do not use polythene
- Use paper or jute bags to carry things.
- Use bicycles for short distances. Or still, better, walk.
- Do not waste paper in school or at home. Use both sides of the paper.
- Do not throw things on the road. Throw them only in dustbins.
- Plat entertainment gadgets at a low volume.
- Plants trees in your school, at home, and in your neighborhood.
Make your studies interesting and enjoy learning with animated videos, click here for demos Class 5 Science
You can read more topics of Class 5 Science
Takshila Learning offers online classes for Nursery to 12th school courses . Our motive is to guide and help you in the journey of success. For details visit www.takshilalearning.com.
Follow us on a Social media