CBSE Sample Papers Class 12 Business Studies | Free Sample Question Paper
CBSE Sample Papers Class 12 Business Studies: Every single student wants an idea about his sample question paper so that he will be able to attempt maximum part of the question paper. Takshilalearning Online portal providing opportunity to solve Question paper class 12 Business Studies for “CBSE students”, So that they can prepare himself.
Time Allowed : 3 Hours Maximum Marks: 80
- Answers to questions carrying 1 mark may be from one word to one sentence.
- Answers to questions carrying 3 marks may be from 50-75 words.
- Answers to questions carrying 4-5 marks may be about 150 words.
- Answers to questions carrying 6 marks may be about 200 words.
- Attempt all parts of a question together.
1. What did Taylor want to communicate through mental revolution? 1
2. What is meant by the span of management? 1
3. Super Fine Rice Ltd. has the largest share of 55% in the market.
The company’s policy is to sell only for cash. In 2015, for the first time company’s number, one position in the industry has been threatened because other companies started selling rice on credit also. But the managers of Super Fine Rice Ltd. continued to rely on it’s previously tried and tested successful plans which didn’t work because the environment is not static. This led to decline in sales of Super Fine Rice Ltd.
The above situation is indicating two limitations of planning which led to decline in its sales. Identify these limitations 1
4. Why is it said that directing takes place where ever superior-subordinate relationship exists? 1
5. When is financial leverage favorable? 1
6. ABC Ltd. issued a prospectus for the subscription of its shares for ` 500 crores in 2008. The issue was oversubscribed by 20 times. The company issued shares to all the applicants on pro-rata basis. Later SEBI inspected the prospectus and found some misleading statement about the management
of the company in it. SEBI imposed a penalty of `5 crores’ and banned its three executive directors
for dealing in securities market for three years. 1
Identify the function and its type performed by SEBI in the above case.
7. Mohan, a marketing manager is a patient of diabetes for which he takes medicines regularly. One day, on his tour to Puna, he met with an accident and was hospitalized. Due to doctors’ negligence, a delicate nerve of his right leg was cut rendering hum crippled throughout his life. Identify the consumer right that has been violated by the doctors under the Consumer Protection Act, 1986 in
the above situation. 1
8. Pankaj purchased a car for `20 lacs’ from an automobile company and found that its airbags were defective. After many complaints with the company that went unheard, he filed a case in the District Forum. He was not satisfied with the orders of the District Forum. He then appealed before the State Commission and on being dissatisfied with the orders of State Commission, he appealed before the National Commission. Pankaj was not satisfied with the orders of National Commission. Suggest him the highest authority where he could appeal against the decision of the NationalCommission. 1
9. State the main aspects of the concept of planning? 3
10. How does controlling help in “Judging accuracy of standards” and “Ensuring order and discipline.” 3
11. M/s Beta Ltd. deals in consumer goods. It employs 100 workers and 10 operative managers who give guidance and support to the workers while operating the machinery. The company has a policy of granting leave as per the requirement of the workers. Workers are generally granted leave on festivals and special occasions. Recently on Puja festival, it received a big order. Workers are keen to take Puja holidays while management is pressing hard for overtime. This matter was placed before the Personnel Manager who called the meeting of operative managers and workers to inform them about the changes in the incentive plan which states payment of double wages for working overtime and triple wages for working on holidays. Workers without any pressure voluntarily took limited holidays and were able to increase their earning by working overtime and on holidays. During Board of Directors meeting, Personnel Manager was asked to update the management for achieving higher output, meeting timely supplies without any confrontation with workers. Personnel Manager replied, “I just used a carrot with no sticks approach”.
By quoting the lines from above paragraph state any two elements of directing. 3
Click here for Download Complete Class 12 Business Study Sample Papers
Please visit www.takshilalearning for solved question papers of class 12, Free Sample Question Paper, Sample papers, class 12 Business studies notes and online classes. Other subjects of Class 12 are also available, prepared by experts and experienced faculties.
For Previous year question paper, CBSE sample papers, NCERT Solutions, kindly visit at takshilalearning.
Follow us on a Social media