CBSE Class 2 EVS / Science Worksheet – Clothes – Takshilalearning
Class 2 EVS Worksheet: Clothes
Answer in one word.
- Where do we get wool from?
- Which fibre do we get from the cotton plant?
- Clothes that look same are called
- We wear these clothes to keep our body cool.
Match the following:-
Help Riya to decide what to wear and when
- On a hot sunny day Jacket
- In a wedding Frock
- Going out in rain School uniform of girl
- While going to school Woolen jacket
- On a hill station Gown of girl
Match the following using the given clues.
- We use it in rain. Umbrella
- We wear it on our head. Cap
- Helper wears a uniform. Doctor
- We get this from sheep. Wool
- This is used to make summer Cotton
For more worksheets of Class 2 EVS / Science, click CBSE Class 2.
We are pleased to present animated video lectures with worksheets, activity-based quizzes, practice sheets for Class 1st to 5th. For free demos and worksheets.