CBSE class 2-Enviornmental Science-Houses we live in
Our house protects us from heat, cold, rain, thieves, wild animals, dirt and dust.
Types of Houses
- They are found in villages, towns, and big cities.
- They are made up of mud, straw, and leaves
- They known as temporary houses.
- They are found in villages, cities and towns.
- They are made up of bricks, and cement.
- They are known as permanent houses.
- It is used by people who keep moving from one place to another like soilders and campers.
- It is made up of canvas cloth.
- It is house on wheels.
- It can be moved from one place to another.
- The houseboat is a boat on a boat.
- You can see them in the lakes of Srinagar and in the backwaters of Kerala.
- It is made up of snow and ice.
- It is semi-circular in shape and inuits live in it.
Students of class 2 will understand concepts better through audio-visual mode. For that Takshilalearning provides 2D/3D animated courses for kids. Kids loves and enjoy studies through simulation games, and flash cards. Videos will create image in their minds and leave an impact of it. CBSE class 2 all subjects are available in pendrives, CDs, tablets or on mobile. For demos and details visit: www.takshilalearning.com
CBSE class 2,CBSE class 2 evs,video lectures for class 2,CBSE class 2 video classes,Online CBSE class 2 evs.