CBSE class 2 Enviornmental Science Houses we live in
Our house protects us from heat, cold, rain, thieves, wild animals, dirt and dust.
Types of Houses
- They are found in villages, towns, and big cities.
- They are made up of mud, straw, and leaves
- They known as temporary houses.
- They are found in villages, cities and towns.
- They are made up of bricks, and cement.
- They are known as permanent houses.
- It is used by people who keep moving from one place to another like soilders and campers.
- It is made up of canvas cloth.
- It is house on wheels.
- It can be moved from one place to another.
- The houseboat is a boat on a boat.
- You can see them in the lakes of Srinagar and in the backwaters of Kerala.
- It is made up of snow and ice.
- It is semi-circular in shape and inuits live in it.
Students of class 2 will understand concepts better through audio-visual mode. For that Takshila Learning provides 2D animated courses for kids. Kids loves and enjoy studies through simulation games, and flash cards. Videos will create image in their minds and leave an impact of it. CBSE class 2 all subjects are available in pendrives, CDs, tablets or on mobile. For demos and details visit: www.takshilalearning.com
Learn more class 2 evs more articles..
Subscribe to our social channel.
Call us: 8800999280/8800999284 or fill the form for any other details: