CBSE Class 2 English- Use of Pronouns – Practice Worksheet
CBSE Class 2 English – Pronouns – Use of I, We, You, He, She, It, They
Pronouns – Words that are used in the place of nouns are called pronouns. ‘Pro’ means ‘for’. We use pronouns to avoid repeating nouns.
Fill in the blanks with correct words in the brackets.
- …….is very happy. …. won the prize. (I, You, He)
- ……am waiting for the train. ( I, You, He)
- Ankit went to a shop. …….bought candies and chocolates for her brother. (I, We, She, He)
- Show me the book……is very interesting. (She, He, It, They)
- Mona and Sona are friends. ….. Play together. (She, He, They, We)
- Meena is kind to the poor. …….Love her a lot. (They, He, She)
- ………reads to his grandmother every day. (She, He, You, We)
- Children! …… should not make a noise when …….am teaching. (I, You, He, We)
- Pinky is a doctor. ………..is very famous.
- There is a park near our house. …….has many swings and rides. (She, He, It, They)
For more free Worksheets for Class 2 English click below..
Watch, understand and learn concepts of English grammar, Class 2 English worksheet, Maths, EVS, Hindi with CBSE Class 2 Video classes.
Class 3 and 4 worksheets are also available at Takshilalearning.
Worksheets are designed on CBSE exam pattern. It helps your ward in learning. Takshila Learning motive is to help children in their studies, so they can understand, learn and score good marks in exams. We have introduced live classes along with animated courses. Children will learn through videos and discuss with teachers through live sessions. For details log on to Takshilalearning.
Call us : 8800999280/8800999284 or fill the form for any other details: